News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First Wash of the Season!

Started by dkn1997, June 02, 2007, 07:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

Been busy, but found some time today to dust her off.  Pardon the crappy cell phone camera pic.

Just took it for the first drive too, first drive with my 150.00 restored cluster and it's amazing what a difference it makes looking at nice  accurate gauges. 
RECHRGED

PocketThunder

It sure is a good feeling isnt it? 

What size rims are you running?  they look a little bigger than 15's.  :ahum:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dkn1997

good eyes, guy!!  16 x 8's.  245/50 front, 295/50 rear. 
RECHRGED

Lowprofile

Cars looking great bro! Did you go with restored factory gauges or updated aftermarket types?
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dkn1997

what kills me is that I did up my spare cluster and sold it on ebay.  It was way nice than the one in my car.  I plan on doing 2 more to sell, I just got my parts for cluster #3. 

by the way, I used the reproduction bezel sold by PG classic and it was really nice...and fit like a glove.  I had heard they don't fit, but it looked good to me.
RECHRGED