News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bees AT Chrysler Classic, Would you go?

Started by JohnnyBee, June 03, 2007, 05:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

WOULD YOU GO?

Dodge - Super Bee Show.
AT Chrysler Classic
Norwalk, OH September 14-16

What they would like to do is offer to special registries such as the Super Bee Registry the opportunity to use one of the Chrysler Classic events as a gathering place. They would offer a discounted admission fee, a special parking area and a 20 x 20 tent for the group to hang out under. They would need to make early reservations and Chrysler Classic Events would want to promote on their web site the gathering.

This could be arranged for one day or multiple days. Each participating vehicle owner would need to register in advance with the Super Bee Registry, then I would inform them and they would arrange for the proper credentials.

The vehicles from the registry would not be allowed to compete in the judged competition or the Mopar Alley best in class participant ballot show field, they would be considered as display only.

It would be a nice way for the registry to organize an official meeting and it would also make a very nice display for the Chrysler Classic events.

Please contact me if you have interest. johnbober@yahoo.com