News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers at Auburn Indiana June 22 and 23 2007

Started by chargerboy69, February 06, 2007, 01:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Once again there will be another Charger and Mopar Show in Auburn Indiana. The show will be on June 23rd. 2007. It will be held at Auburn Chrysler Dodge in Auburn Indiana on Grandstaff Ave. We usually have a small informal get together on Friday night, June 22nd. at the hotel. The host hotel is the Auburn InnĀ  http://www.auburninn.com/ The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Click on the link to see some the the Chargers in the parking lot from past shows.

Last year we had just under 100 cars at the show. There will be 25 awards plus the Best of Show awards. This is open to all Mopars. The show is hosted by Cameron Moore 260-925-4710. Hope to see you there.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

chargerboy69

I thought I would bump this up, since we are only a couple weeks from the show.

I have added a couple pictures from last years show. The 70 Charger won Best of Show.

I hope a couple people from here can make it.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford