News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1000 pound pig 11 year old with handgun?

Started by ck1, May 31, 2007, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck1

CJK

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

ck1

we had some pigs that when I was little were just dam scary and I can't imagine what the hell this kid is made of .........we through a chicken in a pin with them just to see what they would do and a very large boar chopped him up in about two seconds, this kid doesn't know what he is up against or just brave as hell!  i just herd it from my brother i don't know the story...maybe coyote can goggle the story
CJK

Forza

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

What I want to know is how the heck did manage to hang on to a .50 caliber plinker for eight shots! :o Those things don't exactly have a friendly recoil, ya know.
The boy must have big hands & a good grip. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TUFCAT

pettyfan43

That isn't all that far from me, The pictures are REAL!  It's been all over the news and talk radio around here, BUT what isn't being said much about, is the fact that the damn thing was TAME, was basically a PET and was used to people, and they just shot the thing several times over about 3 hours and let it bleed to death slowly.

SORRY people, I hope they are proud. The kid's dad claims he though it was Feral but it should have been obvious when you could walk up to it and start shooting.

Idiots. 

Charger_Fan

In that case, this story sucks. >:( People who do mean things to animals for no good reason are lower that whale shit in my book.
Was it someone's pet that got out of the pen?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ck1

hmmmmmmm, well, our tree farm use to be a pig farm, and a boar unlike a sow would be really hard to tame unless they casterated him I guess, kind of like trying to tame a BULL,  alls I remember is one of the boars we had that wasn't wild was meaner then heck and bit the boot right off my dads foot while being chased in the pin, and the dam thing would start snortting when you got near the pen and run right through the fence to get at you........so my grandfather and my dad had to put it down for afraid it would get one of us kids............pretty amazing what I know of boars wild or not that it could be tame....guess so what the hell do I know ::)
CJK

Musicman

The pig was farm raised in Alabama... To big to butcher, and knowone wanted it, including the owners because it was actually scaring people who would come to visit. They sold it to another big farm where it was released and then hunted down a few days later. The people who shot the pig did not know that it was farm raised. They have since contacted the original owners.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

bull

Do you guys know much about pigs? I've heard that a 250-lb "tame" pig can and will kick your a$$ and kill you pretty quickly so I would imagine one weighing over half a ton doesn't have too many friends. We're not talking about pot-bellied little lap pigs here.

Drache

Two words for us Canadians:

Robert Pickton  >:(

For anyone who doesn't know that name:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

He's been charged with the murder of 26 women and the RCMP believe that they were fed to Robert Pickton's pigs!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

Some guy at my job liked to tell the story about some farm pigs in a pen that ate a kid that went in to feed em or some such story... i forget the tale's details  but he would trot it out when he wanted to impress someone...
i been to a pig farm and it ain't a thing i'd wanna do..  :rotz:

ck1

Quote from: bull on June 02, 2007, 12:18:00 AM
Do you guys know much about pigs? I've heard that a 250-lb "tame" pig can and will kick your a$$ and kill you pretty quickly so I would imagine one weighing over half a ton doesn't have too many friends. We're not talking about pot-bellied little lap pigs here.
I do, we use to be pig farmers and your right bull, if you get in the pen with them and you don't have anything for them to eat, they will wine tell you start looking like food, the sows are ok most of the time but get pretty moody when they have piglets, I've seen them eat  chickens, ducks, I think one of our cats got eaten too and we almost lost a calf that our boar got loose and had him by the leg..................they were fun to chase and grab there tail then hop on there backs and try to ride them, they can really move! :icon_smile_big:
CJK

Lowprofile

1000lbs Pig?  Damn, I thought someone shot my ex-wife. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

CharlieCharger

I never knew that pigs get that big..they should have let it live and see how much bigger it could have got :icon_smile_big:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

ck1

Hey, I'm not bright enough to post a link to utube of a wild boar hunt that three hunters get charged by a huge wild boar were one of the hunters gets shot at from his other two hunters because he was in the way and or getting trampled and tore up by the boar.................can some one smart post that link here? think people would enjoy it and understand how dangerous an animal they are :icon_smile_blackeye:
CJK

Mudhawg

talking about hogs, the sows can be just as ornery as the boars.  I worked on a hog farm for 3 years and had plenty of sows tried to get me.  I just grabbed anything handy and started swinging.  We had one guy get hooked by a boar, 10 stitches in his thigh muscle and 10 on the outside to sew him up.

Rocky

Quote from: ck1 on June 07, 2007, 02:54:44 PM
Hey, I'm not bright enough to post a link to utube of a wild boar hunt that three hunters get charged by a huge wild boar were one of the hunters gets shot at from his other two hunters because he was in the way and or getting trampled and tore up by the boar.................can some one smart post that link here? think people would enjoy it and understand how dangerous an animal they are :icon_smile_blackeye:

Just find the video, right click and copy the address on your browser, then come back and post, leave a space, right click again and select paste.

ck1

Quote from: Rocky on June 07, 2007, 09:55:57 PM
Quote from: ck1 on June 07, 2007, 02:54:44 PM

Just find the video, right click and copy the address on your browser, then come back and post, leave a space, right click again and select paste.
I don't get it but hear goes probably wont work www.youtube.com/watch?v=75021KRHW30
CJK

Rocky

Sorry, your link didn't work.  Looks like you've got the idea though.

This isn't the video your looking for is it?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wx9n9Ieok

ck1

Quote from: Rocky on June 07, 2007, 10:52:39 PM
Sorry, your link didn't work.  Looks like you've got the idea though.

This isn't the video your looking for is it?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wx9n9Ieok
LOL no, its one of three hunters on a hill side and a big boar charges them from behind, I don't get it, I just watched it and the adress is the same as I posted :icon_smile_question:
CJK