News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bidpar clock starts over again !

Started by hemihead, May 31, 2007, 11:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemihead

The Bidpar site clock started over again , this time with 65 days.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

PA Dodger

Just checked it. says it goes live today at 11:59 PM.
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

cheap

Quote from: PA Dodger on May 31, 2007, 11:24:15 PM
Just checked it. says it goes live today at 11:59 PM.

I got the same thing 11:59 pm.

Ghoste

Is anyone else beginning to wonder if this is going to be somewhat anti-climatic?

Shakey

Honestly, I don't see how any one could get excited about something like this.   :sleep:

Ghoste

It's got a countdown Shakey!  A COUNTDOWN!!  How could you not get caught up in the warm fuzziness of it all man?  You're too much the cynic.  ;D

bull

Ghoste

There's more info in another thread on the topic but to summarize Bull, Mopar Collectors Guide is starting up an online Mopar auction site simliar to e-bay.  Their startup time seems to keep getting pushed back.

Charger1973

Dont feel bad I looked up "bidpar" on Google too and couldnt figure out what the hell they were talking about either until I read the other thread. 

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Big Lebowski

Yep it looks cool, there's 3 Challengers, Cudas, a V code '70 SuperBee and no Chargers. Who's gonna be the first to get a Charger on the site? Maybe me.  :scratchchin:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Ghoste

I had more fun when they couldn't get it going on time.  Now what should I do, buy something on there?

Big Lebowski

Better yet, sell something there, that's more fun. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Ghoste

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Ghoste on June 02, 2007, 10:41:25 PM
I'm a turd hoarder.

That's funny, we in the home remodeling world refer to our plumbers as "turd herders". Of course that's way different than being a "turd hoarder" :D

Ghoste

You mean I'm only one vowel from being a plumber?  I don't have the butt crack but I do know that turds flow downhill, payday is Friday and never lick your tools.
(man is this off topic, must be too late on a Saturday night)

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Ghoste on June 02, 2007, 10:54:44 PM
You mean I'm only one vowel from being a plumber?  I don't have the butt crack but I do know that turds flow downhill, payday is Friday and never lick your tools.
(man is this off topic, must be too late on a Saturday night)

Yep, I'm gonna have a few more beers too. :D

Charger1973

So if you subscribe to the magazine you can list auctions for free...  Is there a way to subscribe through the site?  I did the free registration, but I didnt see a subscription link.