News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hooker to TTI

Started by Dodge69_440, May 29, 2007, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge69_440

Ok I know this is a stupid question, but are the step tti headers for a small block about the same length as hooker comps?  By length I mean how far back they go under the car.  I'm asking because I picked up some tti headers off ebay and am swapping them with my beat up hookers.  I have a custom exhaust that is mated perfectly to the collector/reducer.  There is almost no play in the exhaust and I was wondering if I'm going to have to add/cut any of my exhaust when I do the install tonight.  Thanks.

Chryco Psycho

I would Bet they will not bolt up & be the correct lenght

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 31, 2007, 02:01:47 AM
I would Bet they will not bolt up & be the correct lenght

:iagree:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

cool440

I went with TTI with absolutely no reservations and they are incredible.  Had Hooker and the fit was poor.

GO WITH TTI!

just my 2 cents
69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.