News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radio station car show-pics

Started by Spike, May 29, 2007, 07:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

The radio station that is raffling off the 68 Charger had a car show today and they were showing off the progress of the 68.
My winning ticket is pictured as well  ;D

for more on the raffle see this thread Charger Raffle

Khyron

1st ..... win the car

2nd ..... buy a speed-o reface sticker ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Khyron on May 29, 2007, 08:22:22 PM
1st ..... win the car

2nd ..... buy a speed-o reface sticker ;)

:iagree:

Then I'd probably do something like find a bunch of old W4, WABX, WLLZ and WRIF stickers and go cruising Woodward -  since I'd have to be in town to pick it up anyhow  :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

hemi-hampton

Spike, How did that car look, Being Black was it straight? LEON.

TUFCAT

Leon, are you working at George's Collision now? Every time I read my Cruis'N'news I see their ad on the back cover...and since you mentioned you work on 9 mile in Eastpointe?? - I was wondering if thats where you work.  Don't forget about my 67 Coronet when the time comes. I want to take it to the next level and I need somebody to love her 'caus she's a virgin - just the way you like them "a survivor" like yours.  :icon_smile_big: 

Spike

Charger was looking pretty straight Leon, compared to how it was at AutoRama when I first seen it  :o

hemi-hampton

TUFCAT, NO, Not Georges. Clovers. It's 1/2 mile north of Georges on 9 1/2 ( Stephens) I'm getting ready to restore a 1967 Coronet R/T Convertible. Rare car. Just got done painting a Hemi Orange Dart. Next will be a Hemi Orange 1970 T/A Challenger. Thanks Spike, I'm sure I'll see it around. LEON.

Ghoste

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 29, 2007, 09:00:11 PM
Then I'd probably do something like find a bunch of old W4, WABX, WLLZ and WRIF stickers and go cruising Woodward -  since I'd have to be in town to pick it up anyhow  :icon_smile_big:

You're dating yourself Brian.  :D

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Ghoste on May 30, 2007, 06:39:14 PM
Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 29, 2007, 09:00:11 PM

You're dating yourself Brian.  :D

Umm...  yeah...    So what?      :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

TUFCAT

Leon, I didn't know Clovers Collision was a restoration shop. I checked out their website...nothing about restoration either. Are you painting newer cars or stricly doing restoration work?

hemi-hampton

Tufcat, Didn't know they had a Website? I do both, Old Car Restorations & new cars. I hate new cars though. LEON.