News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My car made the Feature Car of the Week!

Started by resq302, May 29, 2007, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

A local car club called the Goodfellas pics a car for their "Feature Car of the Week" at every Friday cruise night they have.  I was lucky enough to be picked as the feature for this week.  Here is the link:  http://www.goodfellascarclub.com/home/featureoftheweek.html     My dads el camino was picked two weeks ago (parked next to my car).
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

hemigeno

Congrats, Brian!

That club (and the cruise-in) looks like it has a little bit of everything.  Glad to see some Mopar iron getting recognized, and your car certainly deserves it.

Geno

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

resq302

Thanks Geno.  The club used to be really big and they had a falling out with a lot of members so now it is still a decent size and they are all really friendly.  This is the first year for them being at their "new" location and it grows every week.  Last year they had it at a Stewart's Root Beer and Ice cream shop and they out grew their location.  This year they moved to the new location that was recently built a couple years ago and has an ice cream shop, International House of Pancakes, Wal-Mart, bagel and deli shop, pizza resturaunt, and a bunch of other stuff.  Now it makes for a nice family night out as the women can go shopping and then men can look at the cars.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

PocketThunder

Nice car!  what is that emblem on your grill?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

resq302

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 30, 2007, 03:05:39 PM

The emblem on the left side of the "I" piece is the NJ AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) Region 1st place grille medallion and the one on the right side is the AACA National Junior First Place winner medallion.  Both were won last year.  The NJ Region I won the beginning of April and the National one I got at the Eastern Nationals that is held in Hershey, PA every Columbus Day weekend.  I am going out to Hershey again this year to try for my Senior First place which if I get it, will be a tab that goes behind the Junior National First Place with a red bump that says "Senior".
Brian

Charger_Croatia

I'm jealous  ;D Nice car! Congratulations!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

PocketThunder

Quote from: resq302 on May 30, 2007, 05:05:29 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on May 30, 2007, 03:05:39 PM

The emblem on the left side of the "I" piece is the NJ AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) Region 1st place grille medallion and the one on the right side is the AACA National Junior First Place winner medallion.  Both were won last year.  The NJ Region I won the beginning of April and the National one I got at the Eastern Nationals that is held in Hershey, PA every Columbus Day weekend.  I am going out to Hershey again this year to try for my Senior First place which if I get it, will be a tab that goes behind the Junior National First Place with a red bump that says "Senior".

Holy Smokes. :icon_smile_cool:.  nice job and good luck. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Congrats, that's a beauty of a Charger! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)