News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got scammed!

Started by doctorpimp, September 16, 2005, 09:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

Quote from: smasherofall on September 16, 2005, 04:45:11 PM
Yes I sold him something but don't remember what it was. I don't remember any problems.    ???

Didn't he post here? Is this him?
Life is a highway...

doctorpimp

I have been unavailable to log-on to this site because I've been here on OEF in Afghanistan.
He still hasn't refunded my money, but he continues to go onto this site and add his two cents.  He told me he would refund my money.  What a liar.  Stay away from him.
Did anyone else get scammed by him?
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

TruckDriver

I got my rear bumper from him in two weeks about 2 months ago.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

Well, that pretty much sucks when someone doesnt live up to their word. Just goes to prove that just because a person is a mopar/charger
enthusiast that they can still be a shithead. I no longer make any positive assumptions in regard to a persons decency or integrity just because that  person is a charger owner.

SeattleCharger

:popcrn:     

Goodluck, very frustrating.     Been there.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

doctorpimp

Latest update:
Gandolf PM'd me to confirm my email for a refund.
MTF...
:popcrn:

Nacho-RT74

where you PM him ? here or his own site ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

doctorpimp

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 04, 2006, 12:06:23 PM
where you PM him ? here or his own site ?
I just received a PM from him here out of the blue.
I also tried his old site, but nothing.
I'm still waiting for him to send the refund.

Dodge-Charger

Your money is on the way. So get the rest of the story right.
  When you first asked you didnt ask for a refund you want other parts. Being the parts I sent DID NOT come back to me I took it as you just wanted more stuff for free. I talked about it with other people I could tust and they felt the same way. It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked. The only way you have contacted me is here in this IM box. I gave you my Phone number,  Email and the site that I am at more than Im here. Ive been on the road working and working double shifts when I am in town. The amount of time I have logged-in in the past few months will show how much free time I have had.
    It seems funny to me that the hood , the bumper and other large parts I have shipped all over the US have made it without a problem. I have made deals in other states for cars and parts that I had to pick up and drop off to those people and have met alot of people that can tell you I am not a crook and I deliver on my word.

I still belive you got the glass and are just pulling your own scam.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

RD

and the plot thickens...  hey gandalf.. on another note, do you have the items for trade with Nacho?  PM me if you do.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Dodge-Charger

twilt

A word of wisdom to avoid stuff like this.  As a seller, when shipping anything out of the U.S. , use  usps global express. Its not the cheapest way to ship but you will get a tracking number, so you can prove you shipped an item. Its also very quick, unlike surface post,  so you wont be getting
"where is my part" emails for 2 months.  :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dodge-Charger

I agree , but the S/H was already to high to me due to weight. I didnt want to make the S/H go up any more than it was. My auction said US ONLY as do all my auctions ( due to past with Canada shipping , both ways ) but I guessed that being a fellowCharger guy I would send it to him anyway. I know how hard it is to find good parts for a good deal. Like the glass I sold, yes it sold cheap. All the cars I'm building are SE's and dont use Roll up 1/4 glass so why should I jack the price up ? Other parts I have sold, yes I get close to their worth ( if they would work on my car ) for I need the turn around to buy other things for the car.

Oh well live and learn

I did the 2 month " wheres my part " thing before. It made it 4 months after I had paid and from the postage stamp it was in route for 3.75 of those months.

doctorpimp

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on January 05, 2006, 11:59:37 AM
Your money is on the way. So get the rest of the story right.
   When you first asked you didnt ask for a refund you want other parts. Being the parts I sent DID NOT come back to me I took it as you just wanted more stuff for free. I talked about it with other people I could tust and they felt the same way. It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked...
I am not a crook and I deliver on my word.

I still belive you got the glass and are just pulling your own scam.
Alright.   Here we go...
I've tried to stay calm throughout this whole mess, then you accuse me of "pulling a scam"?!?!?! :flame: :flame:
How dare you?
I emailed you first to ask if you'd ship to Canada.   You agreed and quoted two prices: $20 and $44 for express.   I chose the $44 option, I didn't care about the shipping cost I wanted the windows!   This was May.   In June, I emailed you thru eBay to tell you I never received the windows.   
You told me "Sorry bud, they got returned by the Post Office for being improperly packaged.   I'll get them right out to you..."   In Aug, I sent you another email you never answered back ( I've prob sent a total of ten emails, with only one reply!.)   I got the idea of asking forum members if they'd heard of you.   I found out who you were and sent you a PM.   I even emailed you at your dodge-chargeronline.com web address...NOTHING, no reply, nothing.   
I heard some rumours that you were sick and took pity on you.   When you did get back to me in Sept, I offered to take parts in place of money, because I thought it would be less of a financial strain.   Once again no reply, so I said F**K it, I want my money.   You answered back in Nov and then again two weeks ago.   It's been six months.   
I NEVER GOT MY WINDOWS.   NOW YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO ACCUSE ME OF SCAMMING YOU?!?

In fact I'm now buying roll-downs from this guy:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7913.0.html

Yeah, I must have received yours and now I'm trying to scam him too.
Check my eBay feedback: doctorpimp   I don't scam people

"The only way you have contacted me is here in this IM box. I gave you my Phone number,   Email and the site that I am at more than Im here. Ive been on the road working and working double shifts when I am in town. The amount of time I have logged-in in the past few months will show how much free time I have had. "

I'm busy too.   Maybe you've heard of "Operation Enduring Freedom"?   
That's where I am.   Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan.   I'm a Soldier in the Canadian Army.   I wish I had time to chase you and call you at home.   Or maybe I'm lying, just trying to scam the Afghani people and get a free stay here.

"It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked..."

I kept all my outgoing PM's with you.   I asked for a refund in Oct, Nov and then on Dec 12 you asked which email address to send the PayPal refund.   I paid you in the first place with PayPal, go to the History page of your account my address was there.   Now, almost a month later you say my "payment is on it's way"!?!?!?!?

STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.     I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: doctorpimp on January 06, 2006, 01:45:31 AM
STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.   I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.
I think he was just supposing.  It's sad to see how these things turn...   :( 

Dodge-Charger

Dude you caint even remember what you wrote, how am I not to think that ?
Your opening line
QuoteThis seller "moparyard" scammed me out of $64.25 for a set of '73 Charger rear rolldown windows.
 and now
QuoteSTOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.    I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.
 sounds like calling me a crook to me.

I dont need to "save face" I have plenty of people that do call and have the right email that dont have a problem. Some of whom I have taken parts to them on my way out of town workin when I went to FL, VA, PA, WV, SC and the ones in NC that I went and cruzed with just because I was there working on the weekend.
  I do remember a IM about you got home hoping to see the parts on the front door step or something to that and your back over there again huh? What ya'll come home for the weekends or something?

You got your money ( after I found you IM here and not were I told you OR in my email ) so DONE.

doctorpimp

In the beginning, all I knew was that "Moparyard" took my money, said he sent the item (twice) and I never received it.  What would you think?
   -I found out you were a member here and from there I was polite.

Why did it take you so long to answer me back?  I bought the item 7 months ago?

That comment about me coming home was not called for.  I'm here risking my life in the war against terrorism; I'm allowed to have Leave and not have some civilian who's home and safe make wisecracks about it.
Afghanistan (OEF) is mostly forgotten about and overshadowed by the war in Iraq.  The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are still active here.
Every soldier here gets a Leave period with travel home.  US, Canadian, Brit, Dutch whatever. 
If you're calling down the fact that I'm here, you'd better watch out.  There are some people that are proud of what we're doing.
BTW: I'm there now.

bull

Did you get your parts or not?

HDCharger

Give the man his windows (or Money) and be done with it.  Enough of the BS on both parts.
MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

ramit

Quote from: HDCharger on January 06, 2006, 08:26:29 AM
Give the man his windows (or Money) and be done with it. Enough of the BS on both parts.

:iagree:  but it is kind of fun to watch these two bicker. ;D  I just do not know who to feel bad for in this situation, although I am leaning towards doctorpimp. 

Nacho-RT74

the good part on everything of this is ( at least to me )... Gandalf is still on line LOL...

BTW sorry for what did happen... to both, but guys I think effort should be focalized on what did really happen and not on this.

My two cents.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

doctorpimp

I just received my refund from Gandalf.  Thank you.
I'm sorry to all that I lost my cool.  Even though most of the spectators enjoyed the show. ;)
One last statement: 
I never intended it to end up like this.  I tried to be an adult throughout this rollercoaster ride.
Thank you all. 
Case is closed. :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:
:drive:

Beer

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...