News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got scammed!

Started by doctorpimp, September 16, 2005, 09:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorpimp

This seller "moparyard" scammed me out of $64.25 for a set of '73 Charger rear rolldown windows. :'(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4552215424
I paid for them, but never received them.   He did send me an email saying that the Post Office returned them to him because of impropper packaging.   That was the last I heard of him!
Does anyone know of this seller on ebay?
I would like to contact him :flame:
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

THE COLONEL

I'm surprised.  His feedback is 100%.  Do you still have the emails from him when the auction was finished?  Sometimes th ephone number is included in the auctions you win.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

hotrod98

If you won them for $20.00, how did the total come up to $64.25? 
They could be shipped just about anywhere in the U.S. for $15.00 to $20.00.
Just curious.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Wakko

Request his contact information and call him.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

if you paid with paypal you can get all your money back guaranteed, file item not received
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

twilt

::) ::) look at the end of auction  date. May 28th. assuming it was paid for  promptly, you are SOL with paypal. with PP, you have to file the non- receipt within 30 days of making a payment. you also are beyond 90 days, so you cant even leave this person the negative feedback that
they do apparently deserve.
lesson #1 no matter what SOB story you get from a seller on a non received item, file the PP non receipt on day 29 to cover your best interests.
lesson #2 if you still havent got an item by day 89, you arent going to get it, leave the negative feedback.

andy74

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 16, 2005, 12:47:36 PM
if you paid with paypal you can get all your money back guaranteed, file item not received

That's what you think... however, in the real world it doesn't work that way.

Sorry you didn't get it doctorpimp. It does seem odd. Wasn't there any other contact info with your receipt? How did you send the payment? Looks like "smasherofall" sold him something. Wonder if it's the same one that's here?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

doctorpimp

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
I paid $20 for the windows and $44.25 for EXPRESS shipping (I live in Canada.)
I will try to get his contact info and call him.  I just came back on leave from Afghanistan and expected to see my new windows waiting for me (they were low on my priority list for topics of discussion with my wife) I had actually forgotten about them until now (I had more important business on my mind in the last couple of months.)

Silver R/T

Quote from: Troy on September 16, 2005, 02:56:59 PM

Sorry you didn't get it doctorpimp. It does seem odd. Wasn't there any other contact info with your receipt? How did you send the payment? Looks like "smasherofall" sold him something. Wonder if it's the same one that's here?

Troy

wtf dude, I KNOW ok? why? cause Ive done it, and yes Ive got my money back, but you have to file non-receipt within 90 days No exceptions. ive done it yes and Ive received my money back successfully, thats why I love paypal. My only question is why didnt you ask us earlier lol, its a bit late for doing anything now, sorry

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

doctorpimp

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 16, 2005, 04:34:58 PM

Troy

My only question is why didnt you ask us earlier lol, its a bit late for doing anything now, sorry
Like I said, I was overseas with Operation Enduring Freedom.
I paid with PayPal, but it is too late to get the money back.
I'm just wondering if he's a member here.
I think on one of his emails he had a link for http://www.dodge-chargeronline.com/
Not too sure though.
My laptop is still in the 'stan with my email history on it.

smasherofall

Yes I sold him something but don't remember what it was. I don't remember any problems.    ???

doctorpimp

derailed

Troy

Silver RTis right up until a certain dollar amount which his falls under I think its $1000, not sure but it looks like he may be over the time limit. My wife has bought alot of stuff on ebay and has had several accounts where item was not recieved. By using paypal she had no problem getting her money back but it just took a little while

twilt

wtf dude, I KNOW ok? why? cause Ive done it, and yes Ive got my money back, but you have to file non-receipt within 90 days No exceptions. ive done it yes and Ive received my money back successfully, thats why I love paypal. My only question is why didnt you ask us earlier lol, its a bit late for doing anything now, sorry
Ya still got the facts wrong there high-o-silver. with paypal, the time limitation is 30 days.  Just because somone files a non-receipt claim, doesn`t mean that they automatically  get their money back. all the seller has to do is provide a tracking number , thus the importance that all sellers get tracking #`s on all packages that they send. (which can be a pain in the arse-expensive- on international shipments)  Also, the money wont be refunded if the seller doesnt have the funds in his/her paypal account.

ramit

I think you guys are not understanding that he wants to find the guy that sold him the parts.   Instead you guys keep arguing about wether or not he can get his money back.   Sorry guys, I do not mean to bust your chops about it. :)

charge70

Is he possibly Gandalf-the-grey on this site? ???

twilt

i  think gandalf-the-grey  does live in leasburg, NC  which is the listed location of this seller.  However, that is not the ebay user ID that i am familiar with him using. here is a ebay link for gandalf when he sold his 72 power bulge hood.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33646&item=4567987858

twilt

BTW, looks like paypal  (NOT EBAY)  has made a change to their policy. a claim has to be be filed within 45 days, it used to be 30.

ChargerSG

On Ebay there is 60 days to file a "non resived item", but i had a 91 days and they still helpt me and started "jumping" the seller and then the seller mailed me and was soo nice(but i got refaund insted of the items). So Mail Ebay and say that you havent resived the item and that the seller dont answear your mail, im sure they help you out....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

TruckDriver

Yes Gandalf-the-grey lives in Leasburg, NC. But that is NOT him. But I bet he can get there phone number :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

doctorpimp, i see you left him a negative feedback. how did you manage to do that? (auction ended May 28)

ChargerSG

Just type the item number and there it say leave feedback, they say it just work for 90 days but it works for longer than that....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

doctorpimp

Quote from: twilt on September 16, 2005, 08:18:05 PM
doctorpimp, i see you left him a negative feedback. how did you manage to do that? (auction ended May 28)

I thought it was worth a try to give him neg feedback, and it worked.
I did report him to eBay and I got contact info for him.  The big problem is that he'll prob ignore my calls too.
So, no one knows this guy?

doctorpimp

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 16, 2005, 08:05:21 PM
Yes Gandalf-the-grey lives in Leasburg, NC. But that is NOT him. But I bet he can get there phone number :yesnod:
Gandalf-the-grey, do you know who this guy is?

911bear

:popcrn: hope you get your hard earned cash back!
1974 DODGE CHARGER SE BROUGHAM - CURRENTLY
CARS I HAVE OWNED :
4 - 1969 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY W/ COVER UP HEADLIGHTS 2 DOOR
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
2 - 1973 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - CHRYSLER CORDOBA
1 - 1984 DODGE RAM TRUCK

TruckDriver

Quote from: doctorpimp on September 16, 2005, 11:30:35 PM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 16, 2005, 08:05:21 PM
Gandalf-the-grey, do you know who this guy is?

I never talked to him in person or over the phone. Only through emails and chat rooms. And I am a moderator on his Charger Board. I was over tired when I reasponded and I shouldnt of said for sure it is him or not. I would leave him some off line messages.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

doctorpimp

doctorpimp

The chase is on...

Silver R/T

Quote from: twilt on September 16, 2005, 04:59:16 PM

Ya still got the facts wrong there high-o-silver. with paypal, the time limitation is 30 days. Just because somone files a non-receipt claim, doesn`t mean that they automatically get their money back. all the seller has to do is provide a tracking number , thus the importance that all sellers get tracking #`s on all packages that they send. (which can be a pain in the arse-expensive- on international shipments) Also, the money wont be refunded if the seller doesnt have the funds in his/her paypal account.

i DIDNT say it was unlimited time now did I?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Beer

I was going to get some parts from him for my 73.
Was negotiating prices then he disappeared. August 5 was the last PM discussing prices.

Then I heard from him Sept 6 he apologized for not getting back to me...

Don't think I will do any business with him. Nothing personal, just if he can't get back to you during negotiation, I don't want to be waiting for him to get around to shipping my parts.

Here is the explanation I got...

Hey Bud, sorry I have been out for a while.

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

twilt

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 17, 2005, 10:34:27 AM

no you didnt. you said 90 days , which was/is incorrect.  with that resolved, you now may return to watching battlestar galactica re-runs.

Drache

Quote from: twilt on September 17, 2005, 11:44:44 AM

no you didnt. you said 90 days , which was/is incorrect.   with that resolved, you now may return to watching battlestar galactica re-runs.

:D Hi-Ho Silver... AWAAAYYYY!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

Quote from: twilt on September 17, 2005, 11:44:44 AM

no you didnt. you said 90 days , which was/is incorrect. with that resolved, you now may return to watching battlestar galactica re-runs.

your hot sister is invited

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

doctorpimp

Quote from: Beer on September 17, 2005, 11:40:10 AM
I was going to get some parts from him for my 73.
Was negotiating prices then he disappeared. August 5 was the last PM discussing prices.

Then I heard from him Sept 6 he apologized for not getting back to me...

Don't think I will do any business with him. Nothing personal, just if he can't get back to you during negation, I don't want to be waitng for him to get around to shipping my parts.

Here is the explaination I got...

Hey Bud, sorry I have been out for a while.

Cheers
Beer

He replied the same way to me, something like "sorry bud, I was away..." then he blamed his wife for the shipping mistake.  It was the "Bud" that gave it away.
You didn't send him money did you?

Beer

Nope never sent him any money.

I hope he makes good on your purchase.

Sounds to me like it is Gandolf-the-grey
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

twilt

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 17, 2005, 11:59:51 AM
be careful what you wish for,  my hot sister is a burly 350 pounder with a beard.   ;)

derailed

Sounds like a job for Joe Pesci

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Beer on September 17, 2005, 12:32:55 PM

I have a hard time believing that!

doctorpimp

Quote from: AllBlueRT on September 17, 2005, 06:40:09 PM
Quote from: Beer on September 17, 2005, 12:32:55 PM

I have a hard time believing that!

We'll see...
They're both from the same town and his email had a link to Gandalf's other forum.
I know the seller's real name (eBay gave it to me)
I'm not accusing anyone without proof, but why would it be hard to believe that a member (maybe) of this forum could be a thief?  This is a community like any other, with all sorts of different people.

69RealGL

Hey All

This just doesnt happen on ebay  , it happened  to me on the old charger messageboard  , the guy  has come across to the new board   , god help anyone else who does buisness with him  .
Be careful who you deal with .

K.c   

doctorpimp

Quote from: 69RealGL on September 18, 2005, 05:06:11 AM
Hey All

This just doesnt happen on ebay   , it happened   to me on the old charger messageboard   , the guy   has come across to the new board     , god help anyone else who does buisness with him   .
Be careful who you deal with .

K.c     
What was the guy's name from the old board?
Is it the same guy?

4cruzin

Quote from: twilt on September 17, 2005, 12:34:51 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on September 17, 2005, 11:59:51 AM
be careful what you wish for,   my hot sister is a burly 350 pounder with a beard.     ;)

So then the part that makes her "hot" is either her sunburn or she's running a fever??   ???
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

doctorpimp

Just to upadate everyone on the situation:
I received this reply from Gandalf on another thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,3015.0.html
I sent him an email today asking for my money back, since he hasn't come back to me with any other offers for parts.

I'll keep you informed.

KMPX2

Thats the biggest joke ever. They will only pay you if the person has money in there Paypal account. They will not charge his credit card or take it from his bank.I know I got took for $735.00. Get is contact info. Then email him that if hr does not get them to you ASAP. you are calling his local police and filing charges

4402tuff4u

I hate ebay! It's full of scams and crap! The other day I bid on a set of tail lights for a 68 Charger. I was the only bidder and it looked like I was going to win them for $ 75.00. Well the day before the end of the bid, I got a message from another user (not the seller) saying "are you going to pay for the items I sent you, or should I contact the authorities?" I was puzzled since it was my first time ever bidding in ebay. So I responded to the message: "you better check your info. before you send a message like that" and "You better contact the authorities because I will find out who you are!" Anyway, the next day my bid was cancelled by ebay and they said that there was some unauthorized transactions going on. So I emailed ebay security to give me the details why my bid was cancelled! They have not responded to me yet. My guess is that the seller of the lights does not want to let them go for $ 75, so he had a friend screw up my account up. I will get to the bottom of this BS. :flame:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

twilt

that explanantion simply defies logic................. if a seller wants to, he/she can end an auction and cancel all bids on the item,  as long as the auction is not ending within 12 hours or less.

doctorpimp

doctorpimp

He hasn't answered any of my emails...again.
Also, he's stayed away from the site since I started asking about him...
SUSPICIOUS!
Did anyone get the parts he promised, lately?

ChargerBill

Quote from: smasherofall on September 16, 2005, 04:45:11 PM
Yes I sold him something but don't remember what it was. I don't remember any problems.    ???

Didn't he post here? Is this him?
Life is a highway...

doctorpimp

I have been unavailable to log-on to this site because I've been here on OEF in Afghanistan.
He still hasn't refunded my money, but he continues to go onto this site and add his two cents.  He told me he would refund my money.  What a liar.  Stay away from him.
Did anyone else get scammed by him?

TruckDriver

I got my rear bumper from him in two weeks about 2 months ago.
PETE

twilt

Well, that pretty much sucks when someone doesnt live up to their word. Just goes to prove that just because a person is a mopar/charger
enthusiast that they can still be a shithead. I no longer make any positive assumptions in regard to a persons decency or integrity just because that  person is a charger owner.

SeattleCharger

:popcrn:     

Goodluck, very frustrating.     Been there.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

doctorpimp

Latest update:
Gandolf PM'd me to confirm my email for a refund.
MTF...
:popcrn:

Nacho-RT74

where you PM him ? here or his own site ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

doctorpimp

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 04, 2006, 12:06:23 PM
where you PM him ? here or his own site ?
I just received a PM from him here out of the blue.
I also tried his old site, but nothing.
I'm still waiting for him to send the refund.

Dodge-Charger

Your money is on the way. So get the rest of the story right.
  When you first asked you didnt ask for a refund you want other parts. Being the parts I sent DID NOT come back to me I took it as you just wanted more stuff for free. I talked about it with other people I could tust and they felt the same way. It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked. The only way you have contacted me is here in this IM box. I gave you my Phone number,  Email and the site that I am at more than Im here. Ive been on the road working and working double shifts when I am in town. The amount of time I have logged-in in the past few months will show how much free time I have had.
    It seems funny to me that the hood , the bumper and other large parts I have shipped all over the US have made it without a problem. I have made deals in other states for cars and parts that I had to pick up and drop off to those people and have met alot of people that can tell you I am not a crook and I deliver on my word.

I still belive you got the glass and are just pulling your own scam.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

RD

and the plot thickens...  hey gandalf.. on another note, do you have the items for trade with Nacho?  PM me if you do.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Dodge-Charger

twilt

A word of wisdom to avoid stuff like this.  As a seller, when shipping anything out of the U.S. , use  usps global express. Its not the cheapest way to ship but you will get a tracking number, so you can prove you shipped an item. Its also very quick, unlike surface post,  so you wont be getting
"where is my part" emails for 2 months.  :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dodge-Charger

I agree , but the S/H was already to high to me due to weight. I didnt want to make the S/H go up any more than it was. My auction said US ONLY as do all my auctions ( due to past with Canada shipping , both ways ) but I guessed that being a fellowCharger guy I would send it to him anyway. I know how hard it is to find good parts for a good deal. Like the glass I sold, yes it sold cheap. All the cars I'm building are SE's and dont use Roll up 1/4 glass so why should I jack the price up ? Other parts I have sold, yes I get close to their worth ( if they would work on my car ) for I need the turn around to buy other things for the car.

Oh well live and learn

I did the 2 month " wheres my part " thing before. It made it 4 months after I had paid and from the postage stamp it was in route for 3.75 of those months.

doctorpimp

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on January 05, 2006, 11:59:37 AM
Your money is on the way. So get the rest of the story right.
   When you first asked you didnt ask for a refund you want other parts. Being the parts I sent DID NOT come back to me I took it as you just wanted more stuff for free. I talked about it with other people I could tust and they felt the same way. It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked...
I am not a crook and I deliver on my word.

I still belive you got the glass and are just pulling your own scam.
Alright.   Here we go...
I've tried to stay calm throughout this whole mess, then you accuse me of "pulling a scam"?!?!?! :flame: :flame:
How dare you?
I emailed you first to ask if you'd ship to Canada.   You agreed and quoted two prices: $20 and $44 for express.   I chose the $44 option, I didn't care about the shipping cost I wanted the windows!   This was May.   In June, I emailed you thru eBay to tell you I never received the windows.   
You told me "Sorry bud, they got returned by the Post Office for being improperly packaged.   I'll get them right out to you..."   In Aug, I sent you another email you never answered back ( I've prob sent a total of ten emails, with only one reply!.)   I got the idea of asking forum members if they'd heard of you.   I found out who you were and sent you a PM.   I even emailed you at your dodge-chargeronline.com web address...NOTHING, no reply, nothing.   
I heard some rumours that you were sick and took pity on you.   When you did get back to me in Sept, I offered to take parts in place of money, because I thought it would be less of a financial strain.   Once again no reply, so I said F**K it, I want my money.   You answered back in Nov and then again two weeks ago.   It's been six months.   
I NEVER GOT MY WINDOWS.   NOW YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO ACCUSE ME OF SCAMMING YOU?!?

In fact I'm now buying roll-downs from this guy:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7913.0.html

Yeah, I must have received yours and now I'm trying to scam him too.
Check my eBay feedback: doctorpimp   I don't scam people

"The only way you have contacted me is here in this IM box. I gave you my Phone number,   Email and the site that I am at more than Im here. Ive been on the road working and working double shifts when I am in town. The amount of time I have logged-in in the past few months will show how much free time I have had. "

I'm busy too.   Maybe you've heard of "Operation Enduring Freedom"?   
That's where I am.   Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan.   I'm a Soldier in the Canadian Army.   I wish I had time to chase you and call you at home.   Or maybe I'm lying, just trying to scam the Afghani people and get a free stay here.

"It took you this long to tell me where to send the money too after the first time we talked..."

I kept all my outgoing PM's with you.   I asked for a refund in Oct, Nov and then on Dec 12 you asked which email address to send the PayPal refund.   I paid you in the first place with PayPal, go to the History page of your account my address was there.   Now, almost a month later you say my "payment is on it's way"!?!?!?!?

STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.     I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: doctorpimp on January 06, 2006, 01:45:31 AM
STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.   I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.
I think he was just supposing.  It's sad to see how these things turn...   :( 

Dodge-Charger

Dude you caint even remember what you wrote, how am I not to think that ?
Your opening line
QuoteThis seller "moparyard" scammed me out of $64.25 for a set of '73 Charger rear rolldown windows.
 and now
QuoteSTOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE WITH THIS COMMUNITY BY SLANDERING ME.    I WAS ALWAYS POILITE AND NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A CROOK.
 sounds like calling me a crook to me.

I dont need to "save face" I have plenty of people that do call and have the right email that dont have a problem. Some of whom I have taken parts to them on my way out of town workin when I went to FL, VA, PA, WV, SC and the ones in NC that I went and cruzed with just because I was there working on the weekend.
  I do remember a IM about you got home hoping to see the parts on the front door step or something to that and your back over there again huh? What ya'll come home for the weekends or something?

You got your money ( after I found you IM here and not were I told you OR in my email ) so DONE.

doctorpimp

In the beginning, all I knew was that "Moparyard" took my money, said he sent the item (twice) and I never received it.  What would you think?
   -I found out you were a member here and from there I was polite.

Why did it take you so long to answer me back?  I bought the item 7 months ago?

That comment about me coming home was not called for.  I'm here risking my life in the war against terrorism; I'm allowed to have Leave and not have some civilian who's home and safe make wisecracks about it.
Afghanistan (OEF) is mostly forgotten about and overshadowed by the war in Iraq.  The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are still active here.
Every soldier here gets a Leave period with travel home.  US, Canadian, Brit, Dutch whatever. 
If you're calling down the fact that I'm here, you'd better watch out.  There are some people that are proud of what we're doing.
BTW: I'm there now.

bull

Did you get your parts or not?

HDCharger

Give the man his windows (or Money) and be done with it.  Enough of the BS on both parts.
MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

ramit

Quote from: HDCharger on January 06, 2006, 08:26:29 AM
Give the man his windows (or Money) and be done with it. Enough of the BS on both parts.

:iagree:  but it is kind of fun to watch these two bicker. ;D  I just do not know who to feel bad for in this situation, although I am leaning towards doctorpimp. 

Nacho-RT74

the good part on everything of this is ( at least to me )... Gandalf is still on line LOL...

BTW sorry for what did happen... to both, but guys I think effort should be focalized on what did really happen and not on this.

My two cents.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

doctorpimp

I just received my refund from Gandalf.  Thank you.
I'm sorry to all that I lost my cool.  Even though most of the spectators enjoyed the show. ;)
One last statement: 
I never intended it to end up like this.  I tried to be an adult throughout this rollercoaster ride.
Thank you all. 
Case is closed. :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:
:drive:

Beer