News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 Chagnum with Shaker Hood

Started by plum500, September 16, 2005, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

...just for interest sake...

Here's an '06 with a Shaker custom job and different grill...

http://www.ganleydodgewest.com/img/ebay/26019/pic-21.jpg

doctorpimp

Now, that's a start.  :yesnod:  It would look better blacked out.
But...
A real Charger has two doors.
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

cudaken

Did nothing for me.

Cuda Ken
I am back

plum500

...ya don't get me wrong :) I'm not really lightening my opinion on the issue, just thought it was interesting someone...well then again, I suppose it's even more to evoke a WTF with this car... :D

dodgecharger-fan

Makes it look more like the image it already envokes - at least in my mind - an E-Body.

Not judging. Just saying.

The reality for me is that I'll likely be driving one of these within the next year.... base model fleet package.
It's that, a Grand Prix, or an Impala. No other choices.

I'm not totally dismayed, but I won't be able to yank the badges on this one as it will be leased.

Ghoste

But you can get nice magnetic signs made that look like emblems with the letters "NOTA" to place in front of those badges.  ;)

70charginglizard

Shaker hoods are e-bodies not b-bodies.

Oh thats right, I don't view that thing as a real charger anyway, so I guess it's ok.

Silly Chrysler...shakers are for e-bodies.
70charginglizard

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ghoste on September 16, 2005, 09:40:01 AM
But you can get nice magnetic signs made that look like emblems with the letters "NOTA" to place in front of those badges.   ;)

Hmmm.... I'm liking that idea.

Silver R/T

getting my puke bucket, ready to fill it up...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on September 16, 2005, 09:40:01 AM
But you can get nice magnetic signs made that look like emblems with the letters "NOTA" to place in front of those badges.   ;)

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  thanks a lot!  it took me about 5 seconds for that to register and then i spit up my coke on my keyboard..  coca-cola that is. :nono:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dd44068

Shakey

4forty

Oct. Motor Trend.       It's not just the 4dr! Did they forget about the front & rear end????

Ghoste

The fact that Motor Trend would make a statement like that just confirms that it's a piece of crap.  If we loved it, they'd have an issue ripping it to shreds because it was inferior to the latest Camry.  Motor Trend is to car mags what Rolling Stone is to music.  Pulp serialism.

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: cudaken on September 16, 2005, 09:26:50 AM
Did nothing for me.

Cuda Ken
:iagree: , if anything it makes it look worse.

Dale The Bold

Quote from: 4forty on September 16, 2005, 02:10:00 PM
Oct. Motor Trend.           It's not just the 4dr! Did they forget about the front & rear end????

That's my only complaint about the complainers.  Yeah, the four door thing is unfortunate, but it's the undaunted, relentless hideousness that REALLY visually assaults and offends us!

I still openly welcome all complaints about the car.  The astounding idiocy it took to call that thing a Charger deserves thousands of messageboard threads bashing it.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Ghoste

Yeah, it's funny how many times I've said that I would not change a single line on the 69 Charger and there isn't a single line on this thing that I would keep.   And some of them drastically.

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

bull

It's like putting a bikini on Rosie O'Donnel. :puke:

andy74

Quote from: bull on September 17, 2005, 08:41:43 AM
now that is just plain wrong!

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

Quote from: bull on September 17, 2005, 08:41:43 AM
:smilielol:Bull, now THAT'S FUNNY!!!  :smilielol:
Still..now that I've got Rosie floppin around in a two-piece in my mind, it's going to have to take a pig gittin slaughtered in front of me, to get that thought outta my head.  :puke:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Ghoste

A slaughtered pig and nearly nude Rosie are about the same thing aren't they?

Silver R/T

theyll have to remake it to sell it, maybe in 10 years theyll realize that 4 doors dont sell well. hmm i wonder how many blondes work for DCX, they gotta be real dumb
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

First: that thing sho is ugly     :horse:  ,...
    Second that mis-placed shaker don't look right it aint positioned right, sit's too low and dont fit the hole in the hood well,.. That grill without the crosshair and with the addition of the hamburger strainer, makes the sedan look like the angry appliance it is, maybe it's pissed off being "saddled" with the extra weight of two doors...
The fact that Motor Trend (a   complulation of industry press releases, that never had a bad word to print about an advertiser or an independant editorial opinion in it's entire mundane run.) felt the need to run that blurb, speaks volumes...
  (BTW: have you seen the new four page fold out ad in the major mags that says..
    "Leading magazines in the area of men's lifestyle, personal finance, technology, and automotive (sic) conclude that the 2006 Dodge C*****r's bold design and mighty performance defines todays muscle car."...?)

:icon_bs:

That's as bad as them putting the woman who named the thing in the very front of the C******r's P.R. materials... must really be a major "Spin Control" project keeping the folks awake nights at headquarters.

:no:

OH! And did anyone else notice that Silver actually used proper punctuation in a post for the first time?!!!! WTF!! OH HAPPY DAY!!   :icon_smile:

I'll add the appro. icon   :puke:

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 16, 2005, 12:44:04 PM
getting my puke bucket, ready to fill it up...