News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mystery Lee 01

Started by Brock Samson, May 28, 2007, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

:icon_smile_wink:

Yeah, definitely too much time on our hands!

It helps to get interested in something when you're younger because you have so much more free time back then. 
I had almost a full set of DOH re-runs taped by the time I was 10 years old.  I didn't have any cool cars in the family so I watched them on TV.

Ghoste

I can't fault them.  I don't have a replica of the DMCL Charger but I've watched that stupid movie literally dozens of times.  Even the collection of "stuff" I've accumulated for it is too much.

Lostsheep

;D I'll give credit where credit is due.....I'm a Dukes of Hazzard geek. :lol: I usually have to stop myself when someone starts inquiring about it. I'll answer the question shortly but if they ask another I cant help what happens after that. :icon_smile_big: But there are some guys that make me look like I was watching Alice all my life and not the Dukes.

bull

There used to be a guy on this site who had Stunt Man as a user name. What ever happened to him?

warriorbass05

Quote from: bull on June 01, 2007, 04:11:44 PM
There used to be a guy on this site who had Stunt Man as a user name. What ever happened to him?

he's around.....I see him on another site..

Lostsheep

That is definitely not his GL, he doesnt even own one anymore. His is in the Volo Museum last I knew.

pettyfan43

Quote from: Ghoste on June 01, 2007, 06:57:23 AM
I can't fault them.  I don't have a replica of the DMCL Charger but I've watched that stupid movie literally dozens of times.  Even the collection of "stuff" I've accumulated for it is too much.

If I EVER get the chance, I WILL own a replica of the DMCL Charger! I LOVE That car!

70charger_boy

I'm surprised that noone commented about the placement of the cb antenna

70kracken

i don't know about anyone else, but i'm gettin kinda tired of seein general lee's.  lets see some custom, original ideas. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN