News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ocean City Cruise Pics

Started by 70ChargerSE, May 24, 2007, 08:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70ChargerSE

I went to the Cruise in Ocean City, MD last weekend.  There were a lot of cars, but as usual, not nearly enough Mopars. :-\  Just wanted to share some pics that I took before my camera battery went.

70ChargerSE

Some More....

70ChargerSE

More...

70ChargerSE

Last ones...

Brock Samson

interesting colors on some of those especailly the ghost flamed '69 a good example of why it's cool to have pics with the hood closed.. and the badging on that last '70... i dunno about that lime trimmed chally but i sure like that first Cuda..  :yesnod:

THANKS!

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 24, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
interesting colors on some of those especailly the ghost flamed '69 a good example of why it's cool to have pics with the hood closed.. and the badging on that last '70... i dunno about that lime trimmed chally but i sure like that first Cuda..  :yesnod:

THANKS!

The hood hinge springs are one step too far on the Chally.  Otherwise it seems nice.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

67_Dodge_Charger

Thanks for sharing.   :icon_smile_cool:

Robert

1BAD68

Quote from: 70ChargerSE on May 24, 2007, 08:25:47 AM
There were a lot of cars, but as usual, not nearly enough Mopars. :-\ 

That looks like alot of Mopars to me, if there's three at a show around here, thats alot.

chargerboy69

I love the Olds Vista Cruiser wagon sitting next to the 69. I think those are neat old wagons.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Bluestar

I love the Sassy Grass Duster.  The green stripes on the plum crazy Challenger looks very sharp as well.  They should have stopped there with the green though.

BTW.  Thats about 50% more Mopars than I normally see at the cruises in Southeastern Mass.

400/6/PAC

Thanks for the pics
Thats what keeps me motivated to keep working on mine.

gojo64

Cool, nice pics! The wife & I go there every year in July, love the place. I always wanted to go for the cruise in May, but can't get off work, that sux!
"Well,... you gonna pull them pistols or... whistle Dixie?" Josey Wales
1969 Charger 383/727/3:55

Silver R/T

nice shots, Cuda looks awesome. Thanks for sharing
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

Nice pics bro....Thanks!  I like the red 70' "500"  and the yellow RR! :D :yesnod: :drool5:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_500

Seems to be a common theme to all these photo threads lately. Batteries must die an awful lot on camera's these days. Last I checked mine take about 1,500 shots on a charge. Who am I to say anything, just ask Troy. I take hundreds of shots, but don't post them because I don't like having to resize them.

CB

very nice pics, thanks for posting!
I definitely need (B5 blue) paint on my car  :-\
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

ChargerSG

Thanks for sharing. Those Green strips on the 71 Plumcrazy Challenger was to much :yesnod:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger_Fan

Thanks for sharing those pics!

I wonder what all the extra stuff is on front of the radiator here...other than the pusher fan.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

I actually love those flames on that Charger.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

bull

They all look nice, except maybe that funky green and purple '71 Challenger. :P

Dennis

Quote from: chargerboy69 on May 24, 2007, 12:19:07 PM
I love the Olds Vista Cruiser wagon sitting next to the 69. I think those are neat old wagons.
Me too.  Thanks for the cool pics.

mopar1

What stae was that show in?

71ChallengeHer

Charger_Croatia

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Sabre

I'm only about 45 minutes from Ocean City, I would have loved to have gone to this car show.  I went to one back in 03 and met Ben (Cooter) Jones, and he brought a "General Lee" Charger with him.