News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mad Dog Attacks Handeler!

Started by Brock Samson, May 05, 2007, 06:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

O.K.
   listen son,..
  following me around the site, pretending to be me,.. (and Mojo) reposting my responses to your yours and my threads only reveals you to be one without a life,... I allready have a Charger, a Life outside this site and a Puppy,.. thanks anyhow...

70charger_boy

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 26, 2007, 01:34:46 PM
  O.K.
   listen son,..
  following me around the site, pretending to be me,.. (and Mojo) reposting my responses to your yours and my threads only reveals you to be one without a life,... I allready have a Charger, a Life outside this site and a Puppy,.. thanks anyhow...

:scratchchin:you write that "Classic"?..

Brock Samson

Arthu®

Go screw a girl or guy, whatever you prefer, I don't care. Just step away from the keyboard...
Striving for world domination since 1986

TheGhost

Quote from: DarthCharger ® on May 26, 2007, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on May 26, 2007, 01:34:46 PM
  O.K.
   listen son,..

:scratchchin:you write that "Classic"?..

And you are?

Getting a dog from the shelter is the ONLY way to go.  Got mine 10 years ago this October, and he's the friendliest dog I've ever known.  An incredible glutton, but friendly. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.