News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More pics of my LL1 Hemi Charger R/T

Started by hemi68charger, May 26, 2007, 08:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Looks good Troy  :coolgleamA:

Holy Crap you've got a LOT of work to do now... ;)  Is it gonna roll out under its own power yet this summer?

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 28, 2007, 09:56:28 PM
Looks good Troy  :coolgleamA:

Holy Crap you've got a LOT of work to do now... ;)  Is it gonna roll out under its own power yet this summer?

Paul
in St. Paul

I hope to have her running by Summer's end.. We'll see....... Yeap, I have tons to do.........  But, I couldn't resist putting something on the car.. Here I installed a mirror and a cool looking emblem on the door...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Topher

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 28, 2007, 09:40:30 PM
I'm harassing Topher....  :icon_smile_big:

I've always been told to go with my strong points! Ya know, with todays gas prices going the way they are, you REALLY don't want to put that big ole gas guzzling beast under the hood of your car. Do you? Tell you what, I'll put it under the hood of MY car and let you run this fuel efficient 12 mpg 383 I have. Whatcha say?
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

hemi68charger

Quote from: Topher on May 29, 2007, 06:56:02 AM

I've always been told to go with my strong points! Ya know, with todays gas prices going the way they are, you REALLY don't want to put that big ole gas guzzling beast under the hood of your car. Do you? Tell you what, I'll put it under the hood of MY car and let you run this fuel efficient 12 mpg 383 I have. Whatcha say?

Well, since I work for an petroleum exploration company, I have plenty of gas.......... But, I do appreciate the offer. Shows what a gentleman you are........  :D
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Troy, that would have been my first installation item as well :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Hemidog

Quote from: aone415 on May 29, 2007, 08:52:43 AM
Troy your car looks remarkable!
:iagree: cant WAIT to see lots of more pics as you put this beauty together!

Topher

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 29, 2007, 07:00:01 AM
Quote from: Topher on May 29, 2007, 06:56:02 AM

Well, since I work for an petroleum exploration company, I have plenty of gas.......... But, I do appreciate the offer. Shows what a gentleman you are........  :D

Rats!! Foiled again.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Blue Pentastar

So Troy With Marcel there to help you gonna have it at Boerne this weekend. Ha Ha It is a beautiful car like the others said and it isn't even together yet.

Who all is making the trip from Houston this time? I assume Scott, Ken Marcel and yourself, any others Caravanning in together?

Can wait to see everyone Glad your back safely Thanks for your time served.

Mike Schrader :2thumbs:
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

hemi68charger

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on May 30, 2007, 09:34:08 AM
So Troy With Marcel there to help you gonna have it at Boerne this weekend. Ha Ha It is a beautiful car like the others said and it isn't even together yet.

Who all is making the trip from Houston this time? I assume Scott, Ken Marcel and yourself, any others Caravanning in together?

Can wait to see everyone Glad your back safely Thanks for your time served.

Mike Schrader :2thumbs:

Mike, the family and Marcel are leaving today to spend the rest of the week on the Riverwalk and then drive up to Boerne on Friday... Scotty, Ken Adam, Tuffy and Woody are all coming up Friday like usual....  I'll see ya there !!!

T
Troy

The70RT

Nice Troy. :2thumbs: After that many years I be you can hardly wait to have it back on the road again.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

Quote from: The70RT on May 30, 2007, 01:13:23 PM
Nice Troy. :2thumbs: After that many years I be you can hardly wait to have it back on the road again.
Speaking of that, Troy did you drive this car around for a couple years or so before you tore it down?  I dont remember ever asking about the previous life of your 68. :ahum:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."