News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where's the "Moderator's Corner"?..

Started by Brock Samson, May 20, 2007, 11:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

and what is it?..
:scratchchin: is it related to the '06 charger Corner?..  :-\

is it only for Mods?.. what good does that do?...
don't i qualify as a mod with over 6,ooo "Quality" posts?..  :D

Troy

Never heard of it. Please pay no attention to the black helicopters hovering over your home... ;)

If such a thing existed it would most likely be for Moderators - possibly to communicate and it might even be a handy to store posts that are deemed inappropriate for the site (gotta have a history on the troublemakers right?).

And stop reading stuff before I get it deleted! :slap:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

I read the same thing before it got deleted... sadly not the message BEFORE it was moved though  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lowprofile

Break out the tin foil hats..................... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Troy on May 20, 2007, 12:08:41 PM
Never heard of it. Please pay no attention to the black helicopters hovering over your home... ;)

They're not black, they're green & brown. Has anyone ever heard five Jolly Green's flying over my mountain at the same time? The thumping sound is enough to send the bobcat up the curtains.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NHCharger

Wow, 9.183 posts per day. Are you trying to give Bronzie a run for his money.
Maybe Troy could give you a" junior moderator" title. You could police all the members here who have a juvenile mentality :D
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

70charger_boy

I think the moderator's corner is a place where the mods can take a cyber crap or discuss einsteins theory of relativity as it pertains to the dodge charger :rotz:

Chryco Psycho

I have no idea what you are talking about  :scratchchin:

70charger_boy

70charger_boy

Rate This Thread:

Did you find this topic usefull:

Report to moderator: