News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car show tomorrow

Started by Drache, May 25, 2007, 01:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I'm making a special 2 hour trip into town just to see the large car show that travels the cariboo every year called Show & Shine. I know everyone wants to see the pics of the few mopars but is there any other types of vehicles that people want pics of?

ALSO: I am on the look out for a 1:24 Scale Johnny Lightning 1970 Dodge Charger. Before anyone tells me there isn't such a thing, the box for the 1:24 '70 Hemi Cuda I just bought has a list of the cars in the series on the back. Other mopar in the series I will also be looking for but not as badly are:

'69 Charger R/T
'70 Challenger R/T
'71 Plymouth Duster 340
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69bronzeT5

Check out the New Westminster Show and Shine this summer if you get the chance! Im making a 2hr trip to go to it and enter my models in the contest. I won 1st place 6 years ago with my model GSX
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikepmcs

Cody,
You won first place when you were 8.  You are headed for great things brother!!!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 25, 2007, 08:30:24 PM
Cody,
You won first place when you were 8.  You are headed for great things brother!!!

v/r
Mike

Yea, heres the trophy too and the GSX with the trophy. It says Top 5 on it but 1st place got a 1/18 scale diecast 69 GTX and I got the GTX so that means I got 1st. lol. Im building a car for the same show and shine model contest this year. Its a metallic red 69 Charger with fat tires on the back, torque thrusts and a VIPER engine. Im also entering the GSX again too and probally my 70 Challenger RT Convertable.

Brock Samson

why didn't ya paint the driprails?..  :-\

69bronzeT5

Thats back when I didnt really put much detail into my models except the engine. Now, I detail it completley. Engine gets detailed, interior gets detailed and the body gets detailed big time. On the bodies of the cars I build now, I give it chrome trim, chrome doorhandles and locks, emblems, chrome windshield wiper arms etc.

Drache

Well I drove the two hours into town to see the car show only to learn the damn thing got cancelled do to the rain!  :brickwall:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mikepmcs

That stinks!  I'm done with shows. If I go now, I'll just be a spectator.  That way I don't have to get up at O dark thirty and haul my 2 cars and my bike. I just wanted to do it last year to say I have because that was a dream of mine when I was a kid.  Mission accomplished, now I'm just gonna drive em' :icon_smile_big:
Sorry it didn't work out Drache. :icon_smile_sad:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?