News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What are your plans over this extended holiday weekend?

Started by 70charginglizard, May 24, 2007, 08:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

I'm going camping Friday and Staurday and then doing the cruise on colby in Everett wa. Sunday and the cruise on colby car show on Monday. Should be a great weekend. Can't wait to get started.  :thumbs:
70charginglizard

70charger_boy

my73charger

Heading to Duluth on Saturday with my wife and kids.  Monday morning I will visit my mom and dad's grave and put some flowers on it.  Then we will go for a picnic in the afternoon if the weather is good.

Musicman

Party on Saturday
Work on Sunday
Car Show on Monday

TruckDriver

Quote from: 70charger_boy ® on May 24, 2007, 08:25:31 PM
I'm staying in, 'cause I can't afford gas

Same for me. Tomarrow (friday), my boys are flying home to me and I have to go to the airport to get them, other then that, nothing other then being with my girlfriend. Maybe work on my truck and clean house.  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Big Lebowski

I'm spliting a log 6 feet around by 3 feet tall, that's of course after we bbq, throw some horse-shoes, play poker, drink 18 beers, etc. etc.  :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Silver R/T

staying in, maybe meet with family. Grandpa died today in the morning so the funeral is on tuesday.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

71ChallengeHer

I have to work tomorrow night. I'm having friends and family over on Sat. for hard shell crabs and beer. Sunday, I'm taking the Chally out for a ride.

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 24, 2007, 11:25:45 PM
staying in, maybe meet with family. Grandpa died today in the morning so the funeral is on tuesday.

That's a bummer. My Gramps was a cool guy. Sorry to hear that.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

my73charger

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 24, 2007, 11:25:45 PM

Sorry to hear that Silver. My prayers are with you.

70charger_boy

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on May 24, 2007, 09:44:58 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy ® on May 24, 2007, 08:25:31 PM
I'm staying in, 'cause I can't afford gas

Same for me. Tomarrow (friday), my boys are flying home to me and I have to go to the airport to get them, other then that, nothing other then being with my girlfriend. Maybe work on my truck and clean house.  :P

:2thumbs:

Brock Samson

73dodge

Sit home and burn some meat on the grill and send some green house gases into the atmosphere from my out door grill.........

Then go see the local memorial day parade and see how many men take their hats off and stand when the Marine honor guard comes by carrying the American flag. And how many DON'T bother.

Ahhhh I love middle America
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

71CHALLENGER

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 24, 2007, 11:32:12 PM
I have to work tomorrow night. I'm having friends and family over on Sat. for hard shell crabs and beer. Sunday, I'm taking the Chally out for a ride.
hello jackie.do i get a invite for the crabs and beer?hop out on the next plane.LOL. J/K...mopar fanatic...dave,have a good one...

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 71CHALLENGER on May 25, 2007, 02:21:46 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 24, 2007, 11:32:12 PM
hello jackie.do i get a invite for the crabs and beer?hop out on the next plane.LOL. J/K...mopar fanatic...dave,have a good one...

Sure, Dave anytime. Bring the family. Have a great weekend.

NHCharger

Going to a party my boss is having.
Replacing the upper ball joints in my sons GMC Jimmy.
Waxing my wife's car (non-Mopar :rotz:)
Looking for a P/U that gets better mileage than my current work van (10 mpg)
Doing the headlight upgrade on my 72 Charger.
Cruising the White Mountains in my Charger. :yesnod:
I'm going to need Tuesday off to recuperate.

Silver, sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

70charginglizard

Im at the KOA Kampgrounds of America right now and lovin it.

It has free wireless internet access so I'm still able to get on line while Im here.

Too cool.  :icon_smile_big:

Not for long though. It's starting to get dark and I'm gonna get my fire going and roast me some marsh mellows.  :thumbs:
70charginglizard

70sixpkrt

Some friends are coming over tomorrow to help me put back in my motor. After that, having a BBQ and drink lots of beers. :cheers: :cheers:

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

pettyfan43

Condolences to Silver R/T we'll keep you in our prayers.

I'll spend tomorrow working on the big green 66! Getting the old dead 318 out and start getting it ready to paint under the hood.

Got a TON of other stuff to do as well.

Also gonna do a little grilling Sunday. 

Harlow

I had to work the night shift tonight (5-11) and then the day shift Saturday/Sunday (11-5) and then I got Monday off. I'm planning to work on my car as much as I can, clean it up and take it for another drive on Monday up near my school for some good pictures with the mountains in the back drop.

- Scott

mikepmcs

Work today.  My choice so I can to get a customers car back to them after a quick bumper reinforcement replacement

Put a fuel line in a 74 vette.  Then come home and bury myself in the wood shop for the next 2 days.  I have a month to make 4 shadow boxes.

To me this is fun stuff. 

Oh yeah, I'll be drinking too after the wood shop of course.

Monday I might put my cars in a local parade down the street.  My cars might be the only 2 in the parade that's how small it is. ;D DOH!

v/r
Mike :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?