News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody going to the Spring Roundup?

Started by *, May 24, 2007, 05:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So who all is going to attend The 26th Annual All Mopar Spring Roundup June 3rd, 2007 in Issaquah, WA this year? If there is enough room I might bring my turd but it is going to be tight this year with it being held in the parking lot of XXX and I didn't preregister because I was either in the hospital or recovering.
Jim
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

70charginglizard

Im pre-regisered to go so you'll see me there.  :yesnod:
70charginglizard

472 R/T SE

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: * on May 24, 2007, 05:27:52 PM
So who all is going to attend The 26th Annual All Mopar Spring Roundup June 3rd, 2007 in Issaquah, WA this year? If there is enough room I might bring my turd but it is going to be tight this year with it being held in the parking lot of XXX and I didn't preregister because I was either in the hospital or recovering.
Jim

so how's the car run? What's your fastest time so far?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ck1

Quote from: 70charginglizard on May 24, 2007, 08:08:51 PM
Im pre-regisered to go so you'll see me there.  :yesnod:
cool I  want to see your car :icon_smile_shock:
CJK

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 25, 2007, 12:35:55 AM
Quote from: * on May 24, 2007, 05:27:52 PM
Jim

so how's the car run? What's your fastest time so far?

Car runs great. I haven't run it this year because I had surgery that put me out for 2 months. Last year with a bad shock and running on a track that had diesel soot on it (Diesel truck races), the car ran 9.49@142. I would expect it should run 9.20's now that some of the bugs have been fixed and the track should be in better condition.
We are taking the car to the track next week, I have a friend who is going to drive it.
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------