News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where do you live ?

Started by Nacho-RT74, July 17, 2007, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what kind of home do you have

Apartment
8 (11.3%)
House
55 (77.5%)
Mansion
4 (5.6%)
Other ( specify )
4 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 71

41husk

That sounds good RD, I would love to sell my house for a smaller house (no pool, if mine was not inground I would have taken it down as soon as the kids moved out), I would liuke a smaller house with a bigger garage and room for a lift :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

DodgeChargerNeeded

1300 square foot log cabin on 1 acre built in the early 40s. one of the oldest houses on my road if not the oldest.
Jeff

Manfred318

Cardboard Box :icon_smile_tongue:
I live in a three bed room house on around 3 acres.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Winged 1

;)
Live in a 2800 square foot under ground house in Redmond Washington. Have a 36X36 mopar shop that is full to the gills. To bad it isn't all moparts..
All of this on 5 acres with lots of trees and a creek. Quite and warm year round..
Eric

RECHRGD

2300 sq. ft. house w/ attached garage.  32x36 shop.  All on 45 wooded acres with a creek.  Beautiful and peaceful place to live, but a little spooky now during a dry fire season.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

THE COLONEL

We have a 1222 sq ft Cape Cod.  Three bedroom, one and half bath, and two car attached garage, on 1 acre of land.  We built what we could afford at the time, but it's nice to have the property, because we will add on in the future. :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Winged 1 on July 17, 2007, 09:48:55 PM
;)
Live in a 2800 square foot under ground house in Redmond Washington.
That's interesting. Is it dug into a hill or something, or on flat terrain? Got any pics?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

In a van down by the river.  Somebody had to say it.  ;)

When I shacked up with a chick when I moved to the Northwest was my only time in an apartment.  Oh, what a joy that was.  :ohhthesarcasm:

We signed papers on our house 10 years ago yesterday as a matter of fact.  And it has more than doubled in value.  One of the perks in living so close to the Hospital.

dongar69

3200 sq ft house on 2.5 acres. 2.5 car attached garage. 30 x 40 work shop. (my charger's house)
Bought 11 years ago for 147k, now paying taxes on 250k. The best part......... only 98k more and it really will be mine.

Lowprofile

In my truck most of the year!  But home is a 2600 sq. ft, 4 bedroom home on 12 acres, with a 100 yr old horse barn & a 150'x 35' implement garage that will be renovated into my shop in the next few years!   :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

moparsuebear

Me and AKcharger live in base housing in a quadraplex. That is 4 units to one building. Very small, 2 story unit with 3 bedrooms and only 1 car garage. We are house hunting, looking for something bigger with at least a 2 car garage. My 72 charger will be up here in Alaska on Tues and it's going to hog up the garage, which means parking outside in winter with our other cars. No fun! We have land in a town about 45 min from Anchorage on a lake, but probably won't build on it til Bill retires permanently. We do have a chance to move into the "elite Chief's housing area" next summer which are single family houses with lots of land and huge yards, which has 2 car garages and are about twice the size of our unit now. So we may not buy a house and just stay on base until the chief housing becomes available. Problem is, base housing only built 6 yes SIX chief houses, so the wait is about a year. Our boys go to college on base and still live at home, so for now, it's very convenient. There's also a brand new state of the art fitness center that we use every morning and not sure if we'd still go if we moved off base.

Here is a link to the base housing website so you can see what our unit looks like. http://www.auroramilitaryhousing.com/housing/silverrun.cfm

-Susan   :patriot:

Go Bears!!

69charger2002

i have a mobile home right now. its 1000 sq foot, but it's paid for. no rent/mortgage. gonna build a 4000 sq house next spring.. good news is my 50x100 shop is done. it looks like redneck heaven right now. i could it 4 of my trailers inside my building with room to spare. sure looks like an odd setup right now. but hey it's all mine. if it wasn't for the wife.. i'd probably stay in it forever. and live debt free for life just buying cars
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

wjmopar

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 18, 2007, 02:20:35 PM
In a van down by the river.  Somebody had to say it.  ;)

When I shacked up with a chick when I moved to the Northwest was my only time in an apartment.  Oh, what a joy that was.  :ohhthesarcasm:

We signed papers on our house 10 years ago yesterday as a matter of fact.  And it has more than doubled in value.  One of the perks in living so close to the Hospital.
:smilielol: :smilielol: OMG - How funny was Chris Farley!!!  I love it!!  I live on a stereotypical Iowa farm in a stereotypical two-story Iowa farmhouse.  With my stereotypical wife and two stereotypical kids!!  I can't believe I spelled that word four times!! :nana:
If you can't Dodge it,
RAM it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71ChallengeHer

I live in a 3 bedroom ,1 bathroom house. And 1 bathroom , sucks with a teenage daughter. I rent and that's great for me. I'm a single mom and don't have to mow or shovel snow. And I still can afford all 4 of our Mopars working 2 jobs. :2thumbs:

NHCharger

I live on a dead end dirt road. Have twelve acres, house is approx. 2,700 SF. The most important thing are the garages. I have a 28x28 attached, a 20x24 detached with a basement under (the foundation was on the property when I bought it), and a 30x88 garage/shop. I'm actually going to turn the 20x24 into a one bedroom apartment, just need to find the time to do it.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

71charger_fan

Both, sort of. I own a house in the U.S., but am currently living in an apartment in Mohandiseen, Giza, Egypt.

TUFCAT

The best part of my house is the 3-car attached garage :icon_smile_big: .  I live in a subdivision on a quiet cul-de-sac.  Maybe this thread should have been about the garages people have - from the sounds of it, a lot of guys have some very large garages, shops, and barns. Who cares about the houses - - I'm drooling over the garages!!!   :drool5:  :drool5: :drool5:

timmy

i am moving in to apartment here shortly

TK73

Apartments for the last 2 years, the whole "neighbor" thing sucks but I can't afford property in Seattle.  At least it's only 2.8 miles to work...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

400/6/PAC

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 17, 2007, 12:04:49 PM
I live in a house, but sometimes it seems like i live in my garage... :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:
:2thumbs:
I sleep in the house but all my time is spent in the Garage.