News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blonde

Started by mikepmcs, May 16, 2007, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her Little red sports car and was pulled over
by a woman Police officer who was also a blonde.   The blonde cop asked
to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was
getting progressively more agitated.   "What does it look like?" she finally
asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."
The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and
handed it to the policewoman.   "Here it is," she said.   The blonde officer
looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,  "Okay, you can go. I didn't
realize you were a cop."
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

that made me laugh out loud...  ;D

71ChallengeHer

Mike, What is with the blonde jokes :stirthepot:

mikepmcs

You are one of the few exempt, Jackie.  Of course Jessica Simpson is golden as well.  I might need a beer someday other than poured in my lap. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 17, 2007, 08:26:51 PM
You are one of the few exempt, Jackie.  Of course Jessica Simpson is golden as well.  I might need a beer someday other than poured in my lap. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
I only dump beers on assholes and you are exempt from that . No worries. ;)