News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear seat divider jute padding?

Started by chgr500, May 13, 2007, 02:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chgr500

Dumb question....which side does the jute padding go onto rear seat divider.....trunk side or interior side? ....looks nicer with the cardboard side in the trunk to me.....but I seem to recall seeing the padding in the trunk when these cars were still baby's with the jute having the the two cross marks on them from the seat braces  ???....could be memory fade too.... :brickwall:  parts books don't show notta..

JrJohnston

Jute faces the trunk,and if I remeber right you can not reverse them (not sure)as they are different from side to side.Not 100% foresure on that,on some cars they are and on some they aren't.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

c5_nc

I just put mine in.  Cardboard on trunk side and jute on seat side.  I didn't really think about it, the black divider I thought was to give it a clean look.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: c5_nc on May 15, 2007, 08:11:42 PM
I just put mine in.  Cardboard on trunk side and jute on seat side.  I didn't really think about it, the black divider I thought was to give it a clean look.

thats how i did mine too , and if it wrong i dont care cause i dont want to look at the pad when i open the trunk i want to look at the divider panel!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

chgr500

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 15, 2007, 10:19:16 PM
Quote from: c5_nc on May 15, 2007, 08:11:42 PM

thats how i did mine too , and if it wrong i dont care cause i dont want to look at the pad when i open the trunk i want to look at the divider panel!!

That's what I was figuring also...I have the OEM cardboard 1/4 panel trunk liners in decent condition....then everything matches nicely  ;D