News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yes, we have paint !!! My '68 Hemi Charger R/T: NEW PICS !!!!!

Started by hemi68charger, May 14, 2007, 01:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 14, 2007, 09:05:24 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on May 14, 2007, 08:07:42 PM
hey Troy is youre car gonna have a white v top ? cause that might have been his line of thinking with the roof rails

Yes, the car's going to have a white vinyl top. It came with a black top, but I don't remember seeing black paint in that area.. Regardless, I want it to be correct and if that means body color seen, then so be it....... I'll inquire what he's planning on doing.....

This color with white interior will be utterly breath-taking..... I can't WAIT to bolt those new "HEMI" badges on !!!!   :icon_smile_big:

well it should definitely be body color, i was just trying to figure out what the painter may have been thinking.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I like the Color too, Is that original Color for that Car? LEON. :scratchchin:

SeattleCharger

looks great.  hope you and all your fellows are doing ok enough over there, thank you for serving our country

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemi-hampton on May 14, 2007, 10:20:28 PM
Yeah, I like the Color too, Is that original Color for that Car? LEON. :scratchchin:

I would have went with black..   :scratchchin:                                                                                    :icon_smile_big: :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Congrats Troy, that's gonna make an awesome welcome home present! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemi-hampton on May 14, 2007, 10:20:28 PM

yes, the car is originally LL1 dark turquoise, white interior.. The only thing I'm changing from original is going with a white vinyl top, not the original black.

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

resq302

Troy, that color will look fantastic on that car.   Can't wait to see it done in person some day.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Lostsheep

ChargerSG

It will look better with a white top. The Charger looks great :yesnod:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166