News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look at this idiot!

Started by Todd Wilson, May 16, 2007, 11:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bull

Brilliant! He's probably gearing up for the redneck trailer races.

69bronzeT5

Id like to see what happens if he took that thing down a gravel road or hit a speed bump :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

2Gunz

The sad part is somebody someplace thinks that they are a genius for doing this.

And the other sad part is that same person spent alot of time inventing that trainwreck.

Rocky

I love the 4x4 supporting the tailgait.  Do you think that was placed there after a previous bad experience?  :scratchchin:

TruckDriver

I'd love to see that guy drive around here like that. The D.O.T. would love to get ahold of him :D :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71charger_fan

I doubt he has to worry too much about speed bumps or gravel roads. If the one in the Camaro I used to own was typical, that GM 2.8 that's likely in that truck probably can't get that monstrosity moving.

BigBlackDodge

If thats preasure treated wood he's got there then eveyting is good to go! :yesnod:

BBD

Back N Black

WOW! :o stupid people do stupid things! we can only hope there's no kids riding in that thing.

Charger1973

That thing would be impossible to steer!  Id hate to be inside there when the weight shift, and the tailgate lifts up and the hitch breaks loose...   :scratchchin:

Brock Samson

Todd sure does love them trucks,.. Ya gonna git that one too?...  :icon_smile_wink:

74-StreetMachine

I like the safety chains on the tailgate anchored to the sheet metal with an " S " hook.   :rofl:
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

74Charger

WOW!!

A great Redneck invention! :slap:

I coulc not imagine that he could make it around the block?  First bump he hit.  It would lift the front tires off the ground.  I definetly do not want to be any where near him on the road.  Sadly to say.  The idiot is from my state!! :scared:
74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Back N Black on May 17, 2007, 07:55:59 AM
WOW! :o stupid people do stupid things! we can only hope there's no kids riding in that thing.

Hopefully he HAS no kids..... one of the worst things about stupid people is that they reproduce....  ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

jgbailey57

i was coming back from omaha driving down I-29 when i see a little late 70's nissan 4x4 towing a camper that was bigger than the one posted.  i couldn't believe it.

i also have a personal experience, my dads truck was inoperable so we slipped the shell off of my K-5 blazer and installed a 5th wheel hitch in it.  it didn't look too safe but apparently it handled it fine (i wasn't driving).  i have pics somewhere, i'll have to see if i can find them.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

PocketThunder

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on May 17, 2007, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: Back N Black on May 17, 2007, 07:55:59 AM

Hopefully he HAS no kids..... one of the worst things about stupid people is that they reproduce....  ::)

Multiple times even....  D'oh!   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

74Charger

Quote from: jgbailey57 on May 17, 2007, 12:31:58 PM
i was coming back from omaha driving down I-29 when i see a little late 70's nissan 4x4 towing a camper that was bigger than the one posted.  i couldn't believe it.

i also have a personal experience, my dads truck was inoperable so we slipped the shell off of my K-5 blazer and installed a 5th wheel hitch in it.  it didn't look too safe but apparently it handled it fine (i wasn't driving).  i have pics somewhere, i'll have to see if i can find them.

Those pics would be great to see! :icon_smile_big:

I wonder if you and this other guy could be distant cousins????? :rofl: :icon_smile_big:
74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

Silver R/T

Quote from: 71charger_fan on May 17, 2007, 05:47:09 AM
I doubt he has to worry too much about speed bumps or gravel roads. If the one in the Camaro I used to own was typical, that GM 2.8 that's likely in that truck probably can't get that monstrosity moving.

even 4.3 wouldnt help
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

what you got against punctuation?...  ;D

Chris G.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Chris G. on May 17, 2007, 08:43:15 PM
This guy might be related...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFF_ueOZ2mw

Watch the fire hydrant....................I bet it hits the parked car in the driveway! ::) That dude would have died if that was my house! :flame:

BBD

Lowprofile

The only thing missing is 20lbs of duct tape holding it all together. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Lowprofile on May 18, 2007, 02:32:51 AM
The only thing missing is 20lbs of duct tape holding it all together. :D

:haha: :smilielol:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport