News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who sells a good throttle cable bracket???

Started by Blakcharger440, May 16, 2007, 11:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Where can i get a good adjustable throttle cable bracket for a 440?

I would like it to fit a Edelbrock RPM intake and a Victor or M1 intake....is there such an animal?

I would like to be able to swap manifolds and keep the same throttle cable bracket.

metallicareload99

I am using the AR Engineering Bracket (from Mancini Racing) with a 750 Holley on a Street Dominator.  I believe this bracket would do what you need it to do.  With this bracket it says that the factory kick-down linkage can not be used with it.  Cable style linkages can be used though.  This is not a problem for me as I have a 4-Gear.

I think this one is it.  Don't remember it being that expensive when I bought it  :shruggy:

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/man440en.html
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

Blakcharger440

metallicareload99

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on May 17, 2007, 12:09:05 AM
This is for a 4speed car also.

Cool!  I am happy with that bracket, clean install and looks good.  Hopefully some others will chime in
:drive:
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

Chryco Psycho

The AR braket from Mancini is a good piece , they make a few different ones for different heigth manifolds too