News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

self-parking new cars.........what the..........

Started by beedees, May 14, 2007, 09:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beedees

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  the top of the line Lexus ya' mean?...
they also have a hybred model and a loong wheelbase model too...
or are we supposed to guess?..

Mean 318

It is a good thing! Now when someone who doesnt know how to drive is parking in front or behind me they wont hit me!

beedees

Quote from: Mean 318 on May 14, 2007, 09:23:53 PM
It is a good thing! Now when someone who doesnt know how to drive is parking in front or behind me they wont hit me!
Cool, saw it on a Hyuny...... Hyundie.....whatever ad. Now when the 16yo girl driving moms car clobbers your pride and joy, she can blame it on the car and not the cell...iPod....applying makeup or whatever. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

hemihead

You ever notice that it's always the other guy?  :icon_smile_cool:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRT440

lol the lexus auto parallel park system whatever it is takes like 2 minutes to prep it to actually park. thats lot of pissed off people :flame:  lexus FTL! classics FTW!

tecmopar

Parallel parking used to be part of the test to get your license, if people need a car that does it for them I'll just keep parking on the sidewalk.

CharlieCharger

Anyone remember that movie with Silvester Stallone with Wesley Snipes..Demolition man..Everyone is driving around in those hovering electric cars in the future..but there is one guy who lives underground who drives that 70 olds 442..Thats all gonna be us one day  ;D
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

ck1

now if thay can only make a tailgate senor in these big SUV and other cars that these dam people with there cell phones on, keeps them back from riddin my azz, now that will be a invention :flame:
CJK

Troy

Quote from: tecmopar on May 15, 2007, 01:02:50 AM
Parallel parking used to be part of the test to get your license, if people need a car that does it for them I'll just keep parking on the sidewalk.
:rofl:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

LargerCharger383

after like 5 years, how reliable are all those electronics going to be? if that system goes out, I bet it'd cast a bundle to have fixed, and since it's obviously spidered into basically every part of the car, it could have some pretty bad effects i would think.

I wonder if anyone at Lexus has tried to program a car to do donies instead of parking?!? or drive a few feet forward every time the owner gets close...

red72chrgr

Quote from: ck1 on May 16, 2007, 09:13:11 AM
now if thay can only make a tailgate senor in these big SUV and other cars that these dam people with there cell phones on, keeps them back from riddin my azz, now that will be a invention :flame:
And here I thought I was the only one who felt that way! Most of the idiots around here aren't on the phone, they drive that way on purpose.
Nothing personal, just business

Ghoste

It's just a stupid gimmick that'll soon go the way of the atomic powered flying cars.  Oh wait, they haven't released those yet.  Never mind.

moparjohn

I'd like a sensor to get the Pa. drivers out of the fast lane so I can use it for what it's meant for- passing cars- these idiots pace the car in the right lane- if your not in the left lane to pass someone in the right lane- GET IN THE RIGHT LANE! and as for self parking cars- more waste  of money options for the wealthy JMO MPJ
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!