News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New dodge Demon

Started by CHARGERMAN2007_69, May 15, 2007, 12:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the concept dodge demon?

Cool
3 (13.6%)
Cheap imitation
13 (59.1%)
in between
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

CHARGERMAN2007_69

Iwas wandering what everybody thought of the new Dodge demon?
1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

41husk

I havent seen it yet.  Got any pictures?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

68chrgrwife

I just looked for it and I can't find it yet either....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

ok wait here it is....

http://www.leftlanenews.com/dodge-demon-concept-2009-2010.html  and here is the website if you want to see more....I  like, but would rather have the chally
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

41husk

I like it, looks like a BMW Z3 rip off with an ugly Daimler signature grill.  What are the Chances the new company actually builds it?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bordin34

Cough....Mitsubishi Eclipse...Cough

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

CharlieCharger

Again with the Ram grill...like everybody has said..enough is enough :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Rack

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 15, 2007, 02:16:10 PM
Again with the Ram grill...like everybody has said..enough is enough :rotz:

Agreed.

If I wanted a vehicle with a grill like that I'd buy a truck. That thing is ugly.

THE CHARGER PUNK

pontiac solstice with a ram grille :yesnod:

RoscoePColtrain

Why has Dodge adoped the cross-hair girll design on most of its lineup... Almost every front end looks the same.

CHARGERMAN2007_69

1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

Ghoste

It tends to come out in European styling.  They like to have a common grille across their car lines over there so the different brands are easily recognized.  Now, I don't know that Daimler made them do it and the American car makers have been guilty of it from time to time as well. (think of Pontiac in the 60's)
It is one way to differentiate your carline from the others when all the rest has been styled by safety standards and wind tunnels.  As to why they chose the ugly catfish truck grille, I don't know.  Probably those evil Germans figured we stupid crass tasteless uncultured North Americans couldn't understand true styling so a big old cowboy truck grille works the best.  :icon_smile_wink:

terrible one

I think it's pretty cool. Of course, in the same situation as the new Charger, they've taken an old name and used it on a car that is nothing like the old, but that's a different story.

Ghoste

I'm completely ignoring the name and just looking at the car.  A couple of friends of mine have those BMW things for their wives (a third buddy has a Mazda roadster which he loves) who are always raving to my wife how she just positively has to get one because they're so much fun and so cute blah blah blah.  I looked at the Pontiac but for her but I'd much rather see money go to Dodge.

70charger_boy

hemihead

Quote from: Ghoste on May 18, 2007, 01:45:04 PM
It tends to come out in European styling.  They like to have a common grille across their car lines over there so the different brands are easily recognized.  Now, I don't know that Daimler made them do it and the American car makers have been guilty of it from time to time as well. (think of Pontiac in the 60's)
It is one way to differentiate your carline from the others when all the rest has been styled by safety standards and wind tunnels.  As to why they chose the ugly catfish truck grille, I don't know.  Probably those evil Germans figured we stupid crass tasteless uncultured North Americans couldn't understand true styling so a big old cowboy truck grille works the best.  :icon_smile_wink:
It's called Eurotrash Styling. That is why Daimler sold most of it's holdings in Chrysler.It wouldn't sell in America.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Silver R/T

dodge ram grille, on everything
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722