News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Daytona Is Finally Getting Worked On Updated 6-11-07 It's Almost Done

Started by 71ChallengeHer, May 14, 2007, 09:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on June 09, 2007, 04:36:07 PM
cool.  all it needs is a nice set of rims.  those stock ones just won't look right.

Did somebody say rims???

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

71ChallengeHer

They are not stock rims. My brother gave them to us. And I can't afford new wheels right now. But, hey if you want to donate.  :nana:

TUFCAT

Actually, I think the 87-88 Shelby Z wheels would be cool.....(and probably relatively cheap as compared to other choices out there...especially if you already have 15" tires)  :2thumbs: . Also Shadow ES from 88-89 used the same type wheel just a bit narrower.

68chrgrwife

The car looks awesome.  I love the color and the stripes.  It is too great! 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

71ChallengeHer

Shelby polished the taillights and took the lettering off my plate. It doesn't say Plum Crazy Over Mopars anymore. :bawling: She's painting a new plate. Plus she deleted the pics of her polishing the taillights cause her hair wasn't done. We're taking everything done to the shop on Tues. And hoping we can pick it up Thurs. So she can got to a show with me on Sat. Shelby has a lot of cleaning to do. :poke:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 10, 2007, 02:39:19 PM
Shelby polished the taillights and took the lettering off my plate. It doesn't sat Pum Crazy Over Mopars anymore. :bawling: She's painting a new plate. Plus she deleted the pics of her polishing the taillights cause her hair wasn't done. We're taking everything done to the shop on Tues. And hoping we can pick it up Thurs. So she can got to a show with me on Sat. Shelby has a lot of cleaning to do. :poke:

Hey Jackie, are you tired?  Working too much?  You had a few misspells in that post...you NEVER do that!  I like the tailllights.  They look very nice.  It is good to see that you have her working on her car....Tell her I think she looked just fine in all the pics and shouldn't have taken them down....she is too funny...has to do her hair to work on her car...
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 10, 2007, 06:18:18 PM
Shelby polished the taillights and took the lettering off my plate. It doesn't sat Pum Crazy Over Mopars anymore. :bawling: She's painting a new plate. Plus she deleted the pics of her polishing the taillights cause her hair wasn't done. We're taking everything done to the shop on Tues. And hoping we can pick it up Thurs. So she can got to a show with me on Sat. Shelby has a lot of cleaning to do. :poke:

Hey Jackie, are you tired?  Working too much?  You had a few misspells in that post...you NEVER do that!  I like the tailllights.  They look very nice.  It is good to see that you have her working on her car....Tell her I think she looked just fine in all the pics and shouldn't have taken them down....she is too funny...has to do her hair to work on her car...
Damn your right. I must be tired. Working is enough. Maybe I shouldn't have painted the Daytona for her. Now who the heck is gonna help me with the Chally. She'll be cleaning up her own.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 10, 2007, 06:22:51 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 10, 2007, 06:18:18 PM

Damn your right. I must be tired. Working is enough. Maybe I shouldn't have painted the Daytona for her. Now who the heck is gonna help me with the Chally. She'll be cleaning up her own.

LOL  hey we all have our days.....tell her that she still has to earn her right to drive that beauty...she has to help you with your car....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Well, it's almost finished.

mikepmcs

Very nice indeed!   Those tail lamps are looking good but she could scrub a little harder with some 3m fine cut cleaner and all the fade would be gone.  I definitely appreciate the fact that she is taking pride in her ride though!!!  That car is mint, I would drive it with no problem and I'm a 40 year old redneck!!! :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

v/r
Mike :cheers: :METAL: :thumbup:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Alaskan_TA

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

69bronzeT5

Its looking good!!!!! I have a feeling my Charger isnt gonna get done for a while due to my dad (not gonna say why) but chances are, Im gonna go out and get it job and pay for it to get done.

And I like this new smilie :eek2:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

It'll be a better experience for you in the long run Cody.  Be patient and good luck.

71ChallengeHer

Barry, Shelby's Birthday was June 2nd. The car took way longer then it should have. Beings Troy left it outside for months before he decided to work on it, :brickwall:              An Cody, Shelby has to pay for 1/2 of the paint job. ;)  I can't have her being too spoiled. she has to earn some of it.

Alaskan_TA

Cool, I seem to know quite a few folks with birthdays in June. Tell her I said happy birthday!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on June 13, 2007, 09:34:14 PM
Cool, I seem to know quite a few folks with birthdays in June. Tell her I said happy birthday!
I sure will Barry, Thank you. :cheers:

71ChallengeHer

We were suppose to pick up the Daytona tonight. But Troy had a everything that can go wrong day at the shop. So keep your fingers crossed that we can pick it up tomorrow night after work. Then Shelby can go to the show with me in her own car on Sat.

THE CHARGER PUNK

i look forward to the unvailing of this whip :icon_smile_big: hahah i mean vehicle lol-MATT

69bronzeT5

Matt, I cant wait to see the pics of your new Gutless Cutlass :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

mikepmcs

Hijack.......Cody where is my Mr Crowley bite?

Good luck Jackie and Shelby on the show scene.  None for me this year, i'm just gonna drive instead. :icon_smile_cool:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

THE CHARGER PUNK

here you go cody :yesnod: my newly acquired 1980 cutlass supreme