News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bought and paid for

Started by rt green, April 13, 2007, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

here we go
third string oil changer

terrible one

Geez it looks so nice. The grill is beautiful! You definitely stole that thing. I'm digging the slots too! :icon_smile_cool:

69-DodgeCharger

wow man thats a deal right there, 2300? damn how did you find out about it?

472 R/T SE

CONGRATS!!  I don't think I have to tell you that you stole that thing.  Looks like a great start.  :thumbs:

41husk

Nice find , congratulations.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

CharlieCharger

2300 for a real R/T?  :o damn I wish I could find a deal on a 2nd gen non-R/T for that  :laugh: good find man
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

rt green

guy said he needed cash. told me a price.  my buddy was going to buy it, but he backed out.  he bought a mustang. found out later that he paid 7 grand for it when he bought it off an estate deal. we were drinking beer dealing on it, and the guy was about in tears when he signed the title over. when i found out later what he paid for it, i understood why.

when i saw later the kind of work he was doing to it, i dont feel bad any longer. i felt sorry for the car.
third string oil changer

jgbailey57

Quote from: rt green on April 14, 2007, 11:57:13 AM
oh, forgot- there was no fender tag. what do you think happens to all of them? you cant tell me they were important back in '86 and before

i think they like to keep them in south dakota.  my r/t from i think yankton is missing the tag too.  last licensed in '92
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!