News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All-Chrysler Nationals 2007 - The Official Carlisle Thread

Started by Mopar440+6, May 12, 2007, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:   ...

might i suggest we get some of these, perhaps with the site logo, so that we can spot one another when we're at shows,..  and such?..

TUFCAT

Alain426

im from quebec city, canada, i will be there to watch the show (not with my car :rotz:)

i was there in 2005 and it was incredible :drool5:

anyone else from canada go to carlisle this year

i hope be able to speak to some of you chargers' owner :cheers:

Ghoste

Quote from: Chris G. on July 03, 2007, 09:05:46 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 03, 2007, 08:23:40 AM
OK...Snapple then?

Snapple? Seriously dude, do not park anywhere near me.  :icon_smile_wink: :nana: ;)  <-----I hope that's enough smilies to get my kidding across...Ghoste???

I'm pretty simple but even I got that one.  :icon_smile_big:  :rofl:

firefighter3931

Quote from: AKcharger on July 03, 2007, 08:23:40 AM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 03, 2007, 08:01:20 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 02, 2007, 10:26:54 PM
Is anyone bringing coolers or ice to the tent? I'll bring some cases of water.

We don't allow water in our coolers. That's kiddy talk my friend.  :nana:

OK...Snapple then?

Snapple.....what the heck AK !  :eek2:

How about some Keiths !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Telvis

I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday. Is the dinner thing for Friday set in stone? If so, where and what time? I will be there so save me two seats! You can't miss me. I'm the bald guy in a hawaiian shirt.  :icon_smile_big:

4cruzin

So we are running out of time!   :yesnod:  Is someone going to select a dinner establishment for an after show hookup on Friday night??   :shruggy:  Not much longer and it'll be time to head out to PA!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

I'm up for dinner at Nathan's. If it sucks we can all blame Old Moparz and he'll have to supply us with beer as penance. Can't go wrong either way. Although, I think some of our members prefer beer for dinner so it may not make a difference. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm not wearing a "gay" name tag. You'll just have to spot me based on previous pictures that have mysteriously leaked to the internet.  :scope:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

chargerkid

I'll be there.  Leaving in a few minutes.  I'll be in row GA 2 - GA9.  Have a safe trip everyone.

gtx6970

Well, It's here. for me at least. I'm leaving in about an hour. should be there about 5 pm.

everyone bring lots o cash. chrisG and troy ck your pm box fro my cell number.
I'd be interested in meeting up sometime in the evening ------ during the day is impossibile for me as you both know.

spaces # 141 thru 146 is where you'll find me. and I tear down and pull out saturday night. I will not be there for garbage day

AKcharger

Time for Dinner?

Moparsuebear and I leaving now, we'll be in Carlisle tonight, see you guys there, I'll be around the tent...

NHCharger

Weather is looking real good for the entire event. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be driving my Charger through some rain a good part of Thursday on my way to Carlisle. This makes 4 out of 5 times  :icon_smile_angry:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Shakey

Have a good time everyone!  I would have liked to have gone but.....

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on July 04, 2007, 01:46:02 AM
I'm up for dinner at Nathan's. If it sucks we can all blame Old Moparz and he'll have to supply us with beer as penance. Can't go wrong either way. Although, I think some of our members prefer beer for dinner so it may not make a difference. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm not wearing a "gay" name tag. You'll just have to spot me based on previous pictures that have mysteriously leaked to the internet.  :scope:

Troy

If you eat at Nathan's Cafe & think it sucks, then my guess is that you're one of those people who'd eat lumps from a litter box next to a lit candle & think it was gourmet dining.    :D

One thing about Nathan's though, one side is a bar & the other is a dining room. In PA there isn't any no smoking laws in restaurants, so be prepared. It doesn't turn into a smoke house, but later in the night the bar crowd gets heavy & I think it's a requirement to have a cigarette to sit at the bar.   :o

Really though, the food at Nathan's is awesome & I have yet to be disappointed. Even a simple burger is a step above most places that have good ones. My 8 year old daughter is a picky PITA eater & when we go there she eats everything. Her favorite is the crab cakes that are probably the best I've had too.

When I drove back from Florida around Easter, we came back via I-81 instead of I-95 to avoid traffic. I had it planned that if I passed near Nathan's at dinner time we'd stop to eat there. Well, the timing was close, so we waited 45 minutes until they opened.  :D

As for buying the beers if you don't like it, well, I'll buy a round anyway.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

71ChallengeHer

Does anyone want me to bring these ice bricks ? Let me know so I can freeze them. I have a lot of them.

Telvis

Do we have a time for Nathans?

Troy, do you still have my phone number? If so give me a call on Friday if the time doesn't get posted before then.

Troy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 04, 2007, 09:07:32 AM
Does anyone want me to bring these ice bricks ? Let me know so I can freeze them. I have a lot of them.
Yes please. I don't know how many though.

Troy

Troy

Ok, what time do "normal" people eat dinner? I work late so I usually eat between 9PM and midnight. :eyes: How about this idea: let's try to meet at the tent for a photo op around 4:30-5:00 on Friday. Hopefully some of the members stuck in the swap area can make it at that time as well. After the festivities we can pack up and head out for dinner - or not - so (hopefully) we can follow someone who knows how to get there. Sound ok? I'll have a (sur)prise for the first 25 people. :poke: We can still shoot for the normal group photo time on Saturday too for anyone who misses it.

Troy

Old Moparz

I can get to Nathan's Cafe with my eyes closed, but I heard it scares the crap out of my passengers.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

71ChallengeHer

My family and friends are going out to the Drag Races around 4pm on Friday.

Mopar440+6

Well I just talked to the show organizer. The club tent will be right in the middle of the 68-69 B-bodies! :2thumbs: It pays to have connections.

If anyone needs anything I will be at the show all weekend. Thursday I will be setting up for our car club kick off show all day so I won't be at the fairgrounds. However, I will be at the show Friday morning, Saturday and Sunday. Friday I will be leaving for the drag strip at 12 to help my friend run his car (red 63 Polara if you wanna say Hi). Hope to see everyone there and it would be nice to see some Chargers at the Residence Inn tomorrow night. :icon_smile_wink:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

71ChallengeHer

As long as it doesn't rain, Shelby and I will be at the kick-off party. :2thumbs:      But I will need someone on Friday to carry the ice bricks over to the club tent. I'll have them in an extra cooler.

kamkuda

I will be heading down tomorrow.  Sorry I do not have a Charger to bring.  I will be bringing my Cuda.  Looking forward to the event! :cheers:  I am registered under the Fyrewire/Moparts group.
Rob

Old Moparz

Quote from: kamkuda on July 04, 2007, 09:49:10 PM
I will be heading down tomorrow.  Sorry I do not have a Charger to bring.  I will be bringing my Cuda.  Looking forward to the event! :cheers:  I am registered under the Fyrewire/Moparts group.
Rob

Wow, the orange & white looks great together, & a ragtop no less.  :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

AKcharger

We arrived this afternoon and drove through the fairgrounds to get some advance intel. Vendors were setting up and a few "for sale" cars already in the spots (a '70 with a 440 4 spd for $11K) was pretty cool just to drive around.
- Copy on Friday 1630 Photo/dinner
- Picked up some water (yes I'm boring but its best to drink when it's hot)
- We'll be out there tomorrow (Thursday)