News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All-Chrysler Nationals 2007 - The Official Carlisle Thread

Started by Mopar440+6, May 12, 2007, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Think I will maybe shoot for Saturday. Just hope I make it. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

4cruzin

I have supplied a tent for the cuda-challenger.com group for three years now and it has been great.  Somewhere to call home base!  There is alwayes someone in the tent.  Nice place to meet everyone and put a face to some of the people you talk with  on the site.  We have lunch cooked there and usually someone is in need of parts or something and then a possey is sent out to find what is needed!!  lol Too funny!  Then we all meet back in the hotel parking lot for order in pizza from the local pizza joint.  Too bad our hotels aren't closer . . .  :scratchchin:  Troy will have to split his days with him driving an e-bady and all!!   :rofl: 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Chris G.

If any of you guys or gals want to stop by the Quality Inn at night, please do so. We will be out in the lot hanging out to the wee hours of the morning. It's right before the 81 on ramp next to the Sunoco.  :cheers:

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Chris G. on June 28, 2007, 09:44:42 AM
If any of you guys or gals want to stop by the Quality Inn at night, please do so. We will be out in the lot hanging out to the wee hours of the morning. It's right before the 81 on ramp next to the Sunoco.  :cheers:

Friday or Saturday night or both? I am on a tight budget, it is a 4 hour drive for me,from Mentor,Ohio.Gas is going to kill me and cost around $100. :RantExplode:
I am going to sleep in my Charger. :yesnod:
It would be fun to party with you guys.Please let me know. :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Chris G.

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 28, 2007, 09:48:04 AM
Friday or Saturday night or both? I am on a tight budget, it is a 4 hour drive for me,from Mentor,Ohio.Gas is going to kill me and cost around $100. :RantExplode:
I am going to sleep in my Charger. :yesnod:
It would be fun to party with you guys.Please let me know. :2thumbs:

We are usually out there every night. Sleeping in your Charger is hardcore, but if it means going to the show, it's well worth it.  :thumbs: Don't make the 4 hour trip just to spend a night hanging out with a great individual such as myself. I can send you an 8x10 autographed picture instead.  ;)  If your doing it for the show, I will see you at the hotel. I think I can throw a few beers your way since your budget is tight.

BMOTOXSTAR

I am sleeping in the Charger so I do not miss the show! :yesnod: It will be well worth it. :2thumbs:
Can you get a hold of some Ynueling Premium beer? When I go to PA I try to stock up on the Yneuling.Think I spelled it right.
Hope I get to meet some of you guys.Thanks for the beer offer. :cheers:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Chris G. on June 28, 2007, 09:44:42 AM

I snagged a reservation at the Ramada a few days ago for Friday.    Should be very close to you.    I can't remember exactly where stuff is in that town.
I'm leaving Sat. evening to head back to the shut down Main St. car show in town.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NHCharger

Troy, any thoughts on getting together for a group photo?
Time is getting short.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

AKcharger

Is anyone bringing coolers or ice to the tent? I'll bring some cases of water.

I'll be looking for you guys Thursday afternoon...need any tent set-up Help?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 28, 2007, 10:19:09 AM
I am sleeping in the Charger so I do not miss the show! :yesnod: It will be well worth it. :2thumbs:
Can you get a hold of some Ynueling Premium beer? When I go to PA I try to stock up on the Yneuling.Think I spelled it right.
Hope I get to meet some of you guys.Thanks for the beer offer. :cheers:
I can get a case of Yuengling at work on Weds. for you. I get a discount. Prolly be around $12 for the beer. You want the beer or the lager ? The lager is a about $15. If you want me to pick you up a case let me know before Weds at noon.  :cheers:

Troy

Quote from: NHCharger on July 02, 2007, 09:04:46 PM
Troy, any thoughts on getting together for a group photo?
Time is getting short.
I was just wondering about that today. Wanna try for the same time as the last couple of years? I know we miss a lot of members (swap meet guys) by having it at noon on Saturday so are there any other suggestions? Friday afternoon maybe? With the tent I think more members will have a chance to just hang out but I don't know how many will be around at any given time.

AK, I still don't know what I'm driving yet. If I bring a truck then I'll lug along a big cooler too but if I'm in the Barracuda there's not a whole lot of room. I'll try to think of something.

I suck at organizing...  :loser:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BrianShaughnessy

I'll be hanging at Speedo's tent in vendor O 139 on fri/sat.

Spent last night wrenching on the black X 4 speed vert.   Going back for more today.   It's supposed to get loaded up and leave for Carlisle on Wed....  I'm guessing Thur.   Much more progress since this pic was taken.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Chris G.

Quote from: AKcharger on July 02, 2007, 10:26:54 PM

We don't allow water in our coolers. That's kiddy talk my friend.  :nana:

Chris G.

Quote from: Troy on July 03, 2007, 12:30:38 AM
I was just wondering about that today. Wanna try for the same time as the last couple of years? I know we miss a lot of members (swap meet guys) by having it at noon on Saturday so are there any other suggestions? Friday afternoon maybe? With the tent I think more members will have a chance to just hang out but I don't know how many will be around at any given time.

Troy, just get a cardboard cutout of yourself and everyone that stops by can take a pic with it. I'm sure DS could photoshop something after everyone gets their pic. That way you can do whatever you want for the weekend and people will still get a sense that they met you in some way.  :shruggy: ;)

AKcharger

Quote from: Chris G. on July 03, 2007, 08:01:20 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 02, 2007, 10:26:54 PM

We don't allow water in our coolers. That's kiddy talk my friend.  :nana:

OK...Snapple then?

71ChallengeHer

There is ice at Carlsile. It's cheaper to stop somewhere on the way in. I have these ice bricks I can freeze and bring along. It saves your ice from melting down as fast. They stay cold for about 48 hrs.

Old Moparz

I took Friday off from work & I'll be leaving very early on Friday morning with my camping trailer. Thanks to Mike, (72chargerSE) for hooking me up with a campground very close to the fairgrounds.

Anyone have any dinner plans for Friday night?

I know a really good pub/restaurant that is about 20 minutes from the fairgrounds that would be well worth going to. I know Saturday night the Cuda-Challenger group has a dinner planned, I've gone to that the last couple of years & will be there this year too.

Here's the place I'm going to Friday night & probably on Sunday before the ride home, you can see the menu on their website.  :drool5:

Nathan's Cafe
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chris G.

Quote from: AKcharger on July 03, 2007, 08:23:40 AM
OK...Snapple then?

Snapple? Seriously dude, do not park anywhere near me.  :icon_smile_wink: :nana: ;)  <-----I hope that's enough smilies to get my kidding across...Ghoste???

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Troy

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 03, 2007, 08:37:05 AM
I took Friday off from work & I'll be leaving very early on Friday morning with my camping trailer. Thanks to Mike, (72chargerSE) for hooking me up with a campground very close to the fairgrounds.

Anyone have any dinner plans for Friday night?

I know a really good pub/restaurant that is about 20 minutes from the fairgrounds that would be well worth going to. I know Saturday night the Cuda-Challenger group has a dinner planned, I've gone to that the last couple of years & will be there this year too.
Dinner Friday sounds good. I know we've talked about that place before but haven't managed to go yet. I saw that post about the campground and looked them up. I was this close >< to calling them but their site said they usually fill up early for shows so I didn't. I ended up overpaying for a hotel in the general vicinity as everyone else.  :brickwall:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

I know this sounds "gay",  ....but I think we need name tags with "screen names".   :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: 

'caus  I wouldn't know "Troy" from "70Charger_boy"   :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PS - I look like a very large cat wearing a football helmet.  :P

THE COLONEL

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 03, 2007, 09:54:10 AM
I know this sounds "gay",  ....but I think we need name tags with "screen names".   :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: 

'caus  I wouldn't know "Troy" from "70Charger_boy"   :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PS - I look like a very large cat wearing a football helmet.  :P

I'll wear my Colonel name tag from Dukesfest. ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"