News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All-Chrysler Nationals 2007 - The Official Carlisle Thread

Started by Mopar440+6, May 12, 2007, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar440+6

Please read this entire post carefully before posting. Irrelevant posts WILL be deleted! If you are not coming to Carlisle, you're going to the Mopar Nats or your dog just puked on the carpet, PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD!

Well guys it's that time of the year. IT'S CAR SHOW SEASON! I hope you are all as excited as I am. :icon_smile_big:

With the registration deadline for Carlisle bearing down on us, I have been asked, because of my location, to sort of organize this event for our "club." Our fearless leader, Troy, has offered to pay for us to have a club tent. As some of you know Carlisle will give us a tent for free on the condition that we have 25 cars registered in affiliation with the club. However, each member must have exactly the same thing written under club affiliation.

- If you have NOT registered for the show yet PLEASE put Dodgecharger.com under "Club Affiliation" on your registration form.

- If you HAVE already registered please PM me and let me know what you did put down under "Club Affiliation."

So either way we WILL have a club tent for the show but let's try to get Troy his money back! :icon_smile_wink: If you registered your car with a club affiliation other than Dodgecharger.com you may be able to change this at the main office sometime during the show (I will update you all as I get more information). As Troy and I are trying to organize all this we need to know four things:

- Are you coming to the All-Chrysler Nationals show at Carlisle? (This should only be a "Yes, I'll be there.")
- Are you registering your car for the car show?
- How many cars are you registering?
- If you have already registered what did you fill in for "Club Affiliation?"

Please reply to this thread with answers to these four items. Also, please use the other Carlisle thread for general discussion about the show. Once Troy or I find out where the tent will be we will let everyone know here and also when we will have our annual meeting. This is the Official Carlisle thread so any updates will be posted here. Otherwise, I hope to see all of you at the show!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

NHCharger

Yes , I am coming to Chrysler's at Carlisle 2007.
I am registered in the fun field.
I listed my club affiliation as DodgeCharger.com
Yes I will be there Thursday night for your Mopar bash you mentioned in the other thread.
No, my dog did not puke on the carpet. :D
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Hemidoug

My plans are to be there with the 69 IF I can get her back together by then. I will be registering for the fun field and I will list the website as my club. Hope to see you all there with the new motor all broken in. Should be an interesting run on the dyno this year  :D. The 71 won't be done, still in the bodyshop waiting for paint  :flame:.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

TUFCAT

I'll be there -- - 'caus Jackie's buying me a beer!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

71ChallengeHer

I'll be there and I registered 4 vehicles. Plus I'm buying TUFCAT a couple beers. :cheers:

Zentelis

I'll be there
I probably will not have the Charger ready.
If it will help, I can register the Ram for the field

AKcharger

I'll be there with one, possibly two cars
Registered today as DC.com member
Should be a ball!

AK

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 13, 2007, 11:43:33 AM
I'll be there and I registered 4 vehicles. Plus I buying TUFCAt a couple beers,

4 cars...holy smokes!!

Chris G.

We are supposed to be bringing a car, but parking in the survivors tent. If I can add the dc.com club to my form, I will. I have never done the survivor thing yet, so I am lost right now.  :-\

ps- What is this Thursday thing mentioned? I don't see it anywhere.

pss- Thank god for yet another sticky.  :boogie: Pretty soon new topics will start on page 2.  ;) :-*

gtx6970

Yep, 6 spaces already paid for.I'll be there wednesday afternoon

Just 6T9 CHGR

99.9% I will be there with the Charger this year.

I will be registering today with DC.com as the club
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

I should be there
No car (next year for sure though)
I doubt the senior citizens working the entrance gate by the swap meet care what my club affiliation is...   :P

BrianShaughnessy

I should be going Fri / Sat....   Sunday is close down Main Street in Saugerties show day. 
I gotta ask Speedo if he registered me for his tent or whatnot.    If he hasn't then I'll put down dc.com but I might not actually be hanging there. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

almerkel

I am coming to the show.  I will not have  a car there.  Club affilitation is Lilac City Mopars Unlimited, Spokane WA

TeeWJay426

I will be there..... not sure with what yet, so I haven't registered. When I do, I will put down dodgecharger.com as my club affiliation, though.  :thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

bill440rt

1) Wouldn't miss it!!!
2) I'll be registering when I get there, still not sure which car I'm bringing.
3) Bringing 1 car either my '68 or '70.
4) Of course, will put dodgecharger.com as my club affiliation.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

sunroofsuperbird

Will be there  :icon_smile_big:
Hope to have superbird there with Dodgecharger.com as club.
and Challenger conv with CC.com as club
But will be there for sure best show ever. :yesnod:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

andy74

I plan on making it for at least one day,depends on when my wife has the baby-ill put dc .com on the form if i get there,and what do i do if i dont have a dog?my cat mopar yaked a hairball yesterday,does that count? :nana: 

BMOTOXSTAR

I will be there, but when is it? I will be in my 73' Rally Charger or my 74' Satellite. Hope to be in the Charger.
What is the deal with the bash?  :scratchchin:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on May 18, 2007, 10:35:24 PM
I will be there, but when is it? I will be in my 73' Rally Charger or my 74' Satellite. Hope to be in the Charger.
What is the deal with the bash?  :scratchchin:
My dog took a pee all over the carpet today, does that count?
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69_500

I will be there at Carlisle this year.

Now whether or not I'm taking the C500, that is up in the air. My intentions are to drive it over, but I'm not so sure of that. I don't want to trailer it that much I know. Its not a trailer type of car. Its a driver car. :)

THE COLONEL

I will be at Carlsile this year as well.  I will be bringing The Colonel, and entering him in the fun field, and to get the tent, I will put down DC.com as the club!! ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

andy74

Quote from: alenglish on May 21, 2007, 11:08:13 AM
I'll be there   but not the car   Thx  Al
Al, let me know when your going,maybe we can car pool

Troy

FYI: I got the tent confirmation today. We won't know where they put it until we arrive though (unless we get the inside scoop from someone). ;)

It has since come to my attention that we can also rent tables so if you guys want to bring food or something let me know ASAP since they are cheaper if ordered in advance. Bring your own chairs of course.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.