News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All-Chrysler Nationals 2007 - The Official Carlisle Thread

Started by Mopar440+6, May 12, 2007, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

A blue one with magnum wheels?

Quote from: AKcharger on July 04, 2007, 11:12:22 PM
We arrived this afternoon and drove through the fairgrounds to get some advance intel. Vendors were setting up and a few "for sale" cars already in the spots (a '70 with a 440 4 spd for $11K) was pretty cool just to drive around.
- Copy on Friday 1630 Photo/dinner
- Picked up some water (yes I'm boring but its best to drink when it's hot)
- We'll be out there tomorrow (Thursday)

AKcharger

Yeah, an off-blue like semi petty blue, from a distanced looked OK

Bob

I checked that one out before he took it to Carlise. Very solid car with a good running 440. The magnums came off my car and I got the chrome wheels and tires of his. I just purchased land so I could not purchase it. I did look it over pretty good. I believe it is well worth 11k.

Quote from: AKcharger on July 05, 2007, 08:26:11 AM
Yeah, an off-blue like semi petty blue, from a distanced looked OK

AKcharger

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on July 04, 2007, 09:38:44 PM
Well I just talked to the show organizer. The club tent will be right in the middle of the 68-69 B-bodies! :2thumbs: It pays to have connections.

If anyone needs anything I will be at the show all weekend. Thursday I will be setting up for our car club kick off show all day so I won't be at the fairgrounds. However, I will be at the show Friday morning, Saturday and Sunday. Friday I will be leaving for the drag strip at 12 to help my friend run his car (red 63 Polara if you wanna say Hi). Hope to see everyone there and it would be nice to see some Chargers at the Residence Inn tomorrow night. :icon_smile_wink:

Know what spot the tent is at? There were a few empty tents on the b-body row but didn't know which one was ours

THE COLONEL

Quote from: AKcharger on July 05, 2007, 02:55:58 PM
Well I just talked to the show organizer. The club tent will be right in the middle of the 68-69 B-bodies! :2thumbs: It pays to have connections.

If anyone needs anything I will be at the show all weekend. Thursday I will be setting up for our car club kick off show all day so I won't be at the fairgrounds. However, I will be at the show Friday morning, Saturday and Sunday. Friday I will be leaving for the drag strip at 12 to help my friend run his car (red 63 Polara if you wanna say Hi). Hope to see everyone there and it would be nice to see some Chargers at the Residence Inn tomorrow night. :icon_smile_wink:

Know what spot the tent is at? There were a few empty tents on the b-body row but didn't know which one was ours

Is this tent going to be in the Fun Field, and not judged?
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Troy

Quote from: THE COLONEL on July 05, 2007, 05:32:38 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on July 05, 2007, 02:55:58 PM

Is this tent going to be in the Fun Field, and not judged?
Correct. It is not a concourse restoration because we couldn't find date-coded rope so we're hoping for a participant's choice award... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TeeWJay426

Looked for the dc.com tent and still didn't find it.... show field seems a little more disorganized than usual this year. Is the noontime meet for pics and greets still on? And I'm assuming it's at the tent??? UPDATE.... found it, and found the motley looking crew below hanging around it:

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed