News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LEAVIN for BIKE WEEK!!!!!!!! see ya next week!!!!!!!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, May 13, 2007, 05:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

i'm leavin for MYRTLE BEACH BIKE WEEK,  :icon_smile_big: around 1-2 am!!!!!  mua-hahahahaha!!!! :devil:
just wanted to say see-ya next week!!!! not that anybody will prob miss me!!! LOL but hope everybody has a good week, wherever they are!!!!! be back sometime next monday!!!!!
GO TEAM CHARGER!!!!!!!! guess i'll have to wait till i get back to hear all the stories!!!!!!!!!!
:devil:
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

moparguy01

Take some good pics, I wish i could go but I cant afford it.

CharlieCharger

Make sure to get pictures of the Playboy girls if they have photo shoots there  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

HITMAN 149

pics are the second best part about bike week!!! the first is being there in person!!!!!!!! :yesnod:

silver: i have an 01 classic...all hot rodded up!!!

see ya's next week!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

ck1

CJK