News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First name basis

Started by bull, May 10, 2007, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Big Lebowski

They've called me The Dude ever since The Big Lebowski came out in '98, before that my name was Adam.

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Todd Wilson

Uh.....I forgot my name........

golden73

Mean 318

dd44068

Forza

moparsuebear

"Susan"
I know you all think I prefer "Sue" due to the moparSUEbear, but I hate being called Sue!!! Long story on why I hate the name Sue.
:blahblah:
Go Bears!!

Rack

Hello everyone, my name is Bobby. Although my friends do call me Rack.

71ChallengeHer

Jackie and I think some of you know my daughter , Shelby posts under my screen name.

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Bob

skip68

Mr.Skip68 : Chuck

Mrs.Skip68 ;): Lisa
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

6670charger

Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Bones68charger

Shackelford...Rusty Shackelford

Ghoste

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger74

my73charger

bull

I'd like to know Ponch's real name. Any bets on it being Lawrence or Milton, something like that?

68chrgrwife

Quote from: bull on May 11, 2007, 11:27:36 AM
I'd like to know Ponch's real name. Any bets on it being Lawrence or Milton something like that?

hmmm that's the one I was waiting for too..i wonder why?  lol
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Dude

Arthu®

Striving for world domination since 1986