News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Three Point Belts - XV Motorsports

Started by dqhemi, March 30, 2007, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I can't wait til I can get a set in my 70. I just finished the new headliner an hour ago, and I left out the two clips that hold the factory shoulder belt up. It's going to be clean with just the xv belts in there. ;D
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

autodynamics

Brightyellow69rtse

im in on a set of fronts i just sent in my info..........Mike

Brightyellow69rtse

any word if the group buys gonna take place?......Mike

runningman

Been away for a little while.  I would also like to get in on this, I will email my info.  thanks  matt

XV Scott

Hi Everyone,

We have 8 DodgeCharger.com members that have joined the group buy for the seatbelts. Just need 2 more to seal the deal. The following members are on the list:

#1) Timo
#2) Pete
#3) Greg
#4) David
#5) Phil
#6) Richard
#7) Mike   
#8) Matt

Once we get 2 more entries everyone included will receive an e-mail from XV Motorsports requesting the following information:

- Number of seat belts requested (minimum of 2 Three Point Retractable front seat units)
- Full contact information for shipping & billing

We recommend you call us direct to provide your personal credit card information. I can be reached at (914) 693-1122.

Scott Landis
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Brightyellow69rtse

come on guys 2 more, the steering wheel isnt good crash protection. ive been chancing it for 7 years lol..........MIke

runningman

There has to be more people that need seat belts..........anyone????

XV Scott

Hi Everyone,

We have reached the 10 order plataeu,(many thanks to Troy for his double-order for his 68 Charger & 73 Cuda) so we are ready to take your orders!

Please contact me direct at (914) 693-1122 to process your seat belt orders. Or, for faster service, you can e-mail us your contact information (shipping & billing address, order content) through the XV Motorsports website (www.xvmotorsports.com), "Contact Us" section, then call us up to provide your payment information.

I will be e-mailing all the Dodge Charger.com Group Buy participants today to let everyone know we are now processing orders.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at (914) 693-1122.

Thanks to all!

Scott Landis
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

runningman

Got my belts, they look great and shipping was fast.............Thanks!!!  Matt

1973ChargerSE

I got mine installed this past Saturday.  They really do look good, and they work much better than the original belts.

-Greg

XV Scott

Sounds great guys!! Glad you like them!

Nice to be able to drive your Mopar knowing there is an added sense of safety installed!

Hope some of you guys can make it to our "Open House Event" on June 16th! Its gonna be a real fun day!

Check out this link for more information:

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/news/news_display1.cfm?id=34

Best regards

Scott Landis
XV Motorsports
Scott Landis
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

nitrometal

The new front seat belts that I ordered showed up yesterday and they look great!

I can't install them for 2 weeks yet but when I do I can post-up some before & after pics if anyone is interested in what they look like.

Holler at me if you wanna see them.

Phil
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Ricardo

Hey!
I also want to join the GB.
Already email XVMotorsports.com and will call them tomorrow.
Thanks,
Ricardo

Hemidog

Quote from: nitrometal on May 08, 2007, 10:14:59 AM
The new front seat belts that I ordered showed up yesterday and they look great!

I can't install them for 2 weeks yet but when I do I can post-up some before & after pics if anyone is interested in what they look like.

Holler at me if you wanna see them.

Phil
very interrested!
damn, i wish i didnt spend so much money on original belts  :brickwall: