News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AUTODYNAMICS new Seats!.... these are COOL!!

Started by NYCMille, September 22, 2005, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey guys -

For those of you that don't know "dodgecharger.com" member "AUTODYNAMICS" is currently doing a custom buildup on his 1969 Charger, he is pretty much keeping it under wraps, but I was told I could show some new pics of his seats. These are actually the same seats that I have, Corbeau GTS II but these were actually recovered to match the original pattern of cars original 1968 seats - they turned out PERFECT.

The last seats are the ones in my car and the way AUTODYNAMICS looked originally.

Cheers

Ghoste

Wow.  I'm impressed.  Those things look good in there.

Shakey

I think the seats look great however I would consider orginal style headrests rather than the taller ones.

General Ryan

WOW, thats awesome, makes me wanna do the exact same for mine in saddle for more comfort and bolster support!!! :2thumbs:

CB

Quote from: Shakey on September 22, 2005, 09:24:59 AM
I think the seats look great however I would consider orginal style headrests rather than the taller ones.

I second that.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Silver R/T

looking good, id still take urs though. I wonder how theyd look with 68 pattern
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 22, 2005, 02:27:32 PM
looking good, id still take urs though. I wonder how theyd look with 68 pattern
Quote from: NYCMille on September 22, 2005, 09:10:18 AM
Hey guys -

For those of you that don't know "dodgecharger.com" member "AUTODYNAMICS" is currently doing a custom buildup on his 1969 Charger, he is pretty much keeping it under wraps, but I was told I could show some new pics of his seats. These are actually the same seats that I have, Corbeau GTS II but these were actually recovered to match the original pattern of cars original 1968 seats - they turned out PERFECT.

The last seats are the ones in my car and the way AUTODYNAMICS looked originally.

Cheers

The pattern pictured is a 69 pattern and looks kick ass!!  :cheers:

Get him to leak more pics of the car.  I misplaced the pic I had of the car when he borrowed your rims
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

They do look great, & I really like the old/new look on a lot of cars these days.  :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Wow, those look very nice! :2thumbs:

Are they covered in vinyl or leather?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Blakcharger440

Seats look great. I will also say it would look even better with shorter a style headrest..other wise schweeeeet!  :icon_smile_tongue: