News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger rubber body bumper identification

Started by Dennis K, May 04, 2007, 11:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis K

I bought a new body bumper kit for my 68, and I know where some of them go, like the ones for the front and the sides of the hood, and the ones for the doors, but I don't know which ones are for the rear of the hood and which ones are for the trunk lid. Is there only 2 for the trunk lid, or were there bumpers on the front and the rear of the lid? Anyone have a pic or a diagram that illustrates which bumpers go where? I don't have the car here right now, so it might be self explanatory once I see it, but I thought I would ask just in case. Thanks.

Dennis K

Thanks for the link! I knew I had seen that post somewhere before, but I didn't know when or where. I should have saved it the first time I saw it. I have it saved now. I don't think my car used all the little bumpers that come with the kit, they only added to my confusion.