News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headers & Exhaust System, Thoughts and Opinions??

Started by BlueSS454, May 03, 2007, 10:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSS454

I'm about ready to get the exhaust system for the Charger.  I was looking at the Hooker Comp headers and the 3" Flowmaster Delta Force system.  Anyone else running this setup?  I'm also open to other suggestions.  I can only make a comparison to the exhaust on my Chevelle which is a Flowmaster American Thunder 2.5" setup with 40 series mufflers.  It's been on that car for 7 years now with no issues.  I was also looking at the Pypes 2.5" system, any thoughts on that??
Tom Rightler

Chryco Psycho

firefighter3931

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 04, 2007, 02:26:45 AM
I use TTi for the best fit & quality

:iagree: TTi for headers and exhaust pipes.....Dynomax Ultraflows for mufflers. Say NO to flowmaster mufflers....restrictive, noisy JUNK !

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger-Bodie

:iagree: TTI all the way great exhaust and great people to deal with ~!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BlueSS454

They have some nice systems on their site, but a little out of my price range at the moment for what I want.
Tom Rightler