News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carpet underlay

Started by Silver R/T, May 03, 2007, 07:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Winged 1

;)
My guess is the kit will have instructions. From what I can see the round one is for the consul hump, the other 2 are for the front floors and the last big one goes on the rear floor..
Just a guess on my part so>>>
Good luck
Eric

moparguy01

well thats different from a Roadrunner, at least from the kit we got, so i cant help ya without looking at it and the floor in person. sorry man

Silver R/T

I already got it, no instruction though. I kinda took guess but I want to be positive before I put it down, who knows when its going to be next time someone will pull off the carpet.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JrJohnston

Quote from: Winged 1 on May 03, 2007, 07:57:03 PM
;)
My guess is the kit will have instructions. From what I can see the round one is for the consul hump, the other 2 are for the front floors and the last big one goes on the rear floor..
Just a guess on my part so>>>
Good luck
Eric

Your guess is right!

When you go to install it make sure that the floor pans are clean from dirt and dust or it will not stick.
That kit looks a little thicker than the one's I get and install.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

bordin34

I had them in my car until I pulled the carpet. They go to the Front floor pans, trans tunnel, rear floor pans, then a similar thing behing the rear seat back.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ