News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you think

Started by 400/6/PAC, May 04, 2007, 06:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

Ok
It only took about about a hundred questions and some humiliation to build my front end. Thanks for all the help.
I don't mind ridicule or constructrive critisisim, Thats how I learn.
I know the grills have a different gap at the center, I have worked on them for day's to even them out, but I'm dealing with a car that was wrecked.
Would you change anything on this or be happy with it?
Thanks for the input.
David

Ghoste

I honestly don't know.  I've had cars with off kilter grilles that I learned to tolerate, but I can most definitely remember how much they bothered me when I had them and I saw it.
If you have done all you can then you've done all you can and let's face it, a lot of these things didn't have perfect gaps right from the factory.
It's a two faced answer but I'm going to say you should be happy with it knowing full well it would probably bug me if it were mine.
Howzat?

RogerDodger

ck1

you will be behind the wheel driving it.......you will never see it :drive: I think it looks great...........
CJK