News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw Renee Zellweger today

Started by ChargerAndy, September 13, 2005, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Iceman on September 16, 2005, 05:22:58 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 05:19:50 PM

No way.   I like it when friends of mine know a bunch of hot women.   I mean, they can't deal with all of them right?   Meaning they're prone to sending a few my way. :devil:

tee hee.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 05:19:50 PM
Quote from: formula_440 on September 16, 2005, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 04:14:46 PM
Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2005, 02:24:03 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 10:37:02 AM
No, you just have to act nonchalant.   It's the unspoken rule when dealing with people in the "biz" in L.A.

Sooooo... tell us - did he ask you out?

He's not gay.   He actually pulls mad bitches. :)

Were you crushed when you found out? :smilielol:

;D

No way.   I like it when friends of mine know a bunch of hot women.   I mean, they can't deal with all of them right?   Meaning they're prone to sending a few my way. :devil:

Hmmmm, leftovers and seconds.

I dunno man.

Just make sure they aren't left ribbed for your pleasure too. ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ponch ®

Quote from: formula_440 on September 17, 2005, 07:14:21 PM

I dunno man.

not leftovers...just the ones that cant be "handled" due to logistical reasons.

now, on the topic at hand.."but wait..there's more!":

Renee: My marriage was a fraud
By ALISON BOWYER and NICOLE LAMPERT
18sep05

RENEE Zellweger has claimed her four-month marriage to singer Kenny Chesney was a fraud in court papers filed in Los Angeles.

The actor has taken the unusual step of seeking an annulment of her marriage to the country music star and listed "fraud" as the reason in the papers.

If granted, the annulment will effectively mean the pair were never legally husband and wife.

Fraud is normally cited when a promise was made before the marriage which the person who made it had no intention of keeping. But Zellweger, 36, said yesterday the term was legal language and not a reflection of Chesney's character.

"I would personally be very grateful for your support in refraining from drawing derogatory, hurtful, sensationalised or untrue conclusions," she said. "We hope to experience this transition as privately as possible."

But the news seems to have come as a shock to Chesney, 37, who was said to be struggling to "get his head around things". He said in a statement: "This is an incredibly sad time. I just hope everyone can respect the privacy that I know Renee has asked for."

Zellweger and Chesney were married for only 129 days -- outstanding even by Hollywood standards -- and were estranged for most of that time.

Last night a top US divorce lawyer said the split was the most bizarre he had heard of.

Raoul Felder -- whose celebrity clients have included Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli's former husband David Gest -- said he was baffled by the case.

"You need to allege fraud in order to get an annulment. The question is, what is the fraud?" he said. "The usual fraud in America is when the wife claims the husband said they were going to have children and now he won't.

"But there have even been cases where the man says he's the Duke of Bedford and it turns out he lives in Brooklyn somewhere.

"It could be that the man turns out to be gay or has a serious disease that he's hiding. I don't get it. There has to be something going on behind the scenes."

Despite denials, the marriage was in trouble from day one and only a few weeks ago a friend of Zellweger said: "Renee had no idea how involved in her life Kenny would want to be. She'd never even seen him lose his temper before the wedding, but now he seems to think he can tell Renee what to do, what to wear, where to go and who to see. He doesn't seem to like her hanging out with her old friends."

The couple apparently couldn't even agree on what to eat and argued after Zellweger's chef prepared a meal for them.

"Kenny started shouting about how he did not want his future children to be eating sushi and fancy French food -- he wanted proper American food and he wanted a wife who could do her own cooking," a source said.

:haha:...damn right!

According to another top divorce lawyer, Sorrell Trope, the failed promise which leads to fraud being cited "has to pertain to the heart of the marriage".

One theory is that Chesney promised to support Zellweger in her career and then withdrew that support. He finished his recent world tour at the end of August, but rather than join his wife as she promoted her latest film, The Cinderella Man, in which she stars opposite Russell Crowe, he went on holiday alone.

Their split has even prompted speculation about Chesney's sexuality. One US-based country music website had to be shut down after it was inundated with e-mails claiming the marriage broke down because he is gay.

The end of the marriage will be extremely distressing for Zellweger. She comes from a traditional background -- her parents have been married for 42 years and she hoped the union with Chesney would be equally strong.

After being heartbroken by the split with her former boyfriend, the pop singer Jack White, she was swept off her feet by Chesney, one of America's biggest country music stars, after meeting him at a tsunami benefit concert in Los Angeles in January.

According to friends, Zellweger was charmed by his admission that he wrote his best known hit, You Had Me At Hello, after seeing her in the film Jerry Maguire.

The couple married on May 9 on a beach in the Virgin Islands, where Chesney has a home. Zellweger looked genuinely happy but she spent much of the reception confiding to friends that she hardly knew her husband.

"She said they were still practically strangers," one said. "She said they hadn't taken a single moment to consider whether they were a long-term match before jumping into marriage."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,16634903%255E2902,00.html
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

There's a movie being filmed here at work, working title is "Chronicles" about the Zodiac killer, you guys would love it, as it's set in 1969 and there's all these period cars, trucks taxis etc,.. etc... Robert Downey Jr.   Jake Jylenhaal (sp?) are the actors, they are across the street from me now shooting exteriors of the building one of the actors a star i guess keeps running across the street to the buiding it's this Jake guy apparently, I could care less, no hot chicks that i see but alot of extras in period clothes,.. The cars are cool, a couple old mopes, a dart about a '65 and a '66 bevedere a mess of others,.. it reminds me of my youth i was 12 in 1969...
As far a brushing shoulders with stars, I've talked with Ali on the phone a couple times... and Mike Tyson once, I even got to get mad at him and tell him off   :yesnod: for missing an appointment with me and my sports writer father the day before. (hence my involvement)
  I suspect there's not alot of folks who can say they got to yell at Mike Tyson..   :icon_smile_big:
I've met Bobbie Hull, Gordie Howe and alot of old school Hockey Players and GREAT Boxers even sat in the Giants dug out for a few games (man do those guys swear!!! and the floor is a sea of spit) and, at the peak of the Niners Dynasty I've sat on the grass at the 50 yard line at several championship games I even saw "The Catch"...
To tell the truth though, i was most "star-struck" by the wonderful muscians I've met over the years just hanging out at clubs and being lucky but, knowing this crowd I seriously doubt you've even heard (of) or care about Jazz musicians though.   :icon_smile_wink:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0443706/

Edit

turns out this movie was written by artist writer Robt. Graysmith an ex-chron employee who i know and last i heard was editing a music video of mine for Sat. Night Live,.. as this was in 1985 or so i guess that project didn't take off.. oh well,..   that's show biz...   :eyes:

Steve P.

I did light shows for rock bands in the mid 80's. We did BUNG Jovi, Cindi Lauper, Lou Grahm and Head East to name a few.. There where more but I drank alllllot back then and don't remember half much of those days.. I get drunk with Greg Ullman a few times too..  I think he was married to Cher during that time..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BigBadCharger

Quote from: Rocky on September 14, 2005, 04:45:56 AM
I worked on a movie, and had my hair cut by a lady that had done her hair.   While I was there I held a personal video camera for the guy who plays "Angel" or something like that on the Buffy series.  

David Boranez
How's your wife and my kids?

Mudhawg

i got to talk to Derrick Thomas New Years Eve 1999, about a year before he got dead.  Talked football and about Shannon Sharpe when he was with the Denver Donkeys.  Only got to chat for about 2 minutes

bull

Quote from: Iceman on September 18, 2005, 02:18:05 PM
Quote from: formula_440 on September 17, 2005, 07:14:21 PM

I dunno man.

not leftovers...just the ones that cant be "handled" due to logistical reasons.

Oh, gotcha. The 350-lb. sweat hogs.

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on September 19, 2005, 12:39:39 PM

Oh, gotcha. The 350-lb. sweat hogs.

:haha:
It just occurred to me that even the "fat" chicks I know aren't really fat. But you know what they say...more cushion for the pushin'

Seriously though, we should go hoggin' one of these days, VG. :patriot: 
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

ck1

Quote from: Lowprofile on September 13, 2005, 10:48:47 PM
Which Renee do you like better? Thick & Tasty or Thin & Lovely?
my co-worker thinks she has bitter beer face :crazy:
CJK

Ponch ®

Quote from: ck1 on September 19, 2005, 02:39:39 PM
Quote from: Lowprofile on September 13, 2005, 10:48:47 PM
Which Renee do you like better? Thick & Tasty or Thin & Lovely?
my co-worker thinks she has bitter beer face :crazy:

:yesnod:

:icon_smile_dissapprove:

Charger Aficionado

Ponch ®

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on September 19, 2005, 03:24:17 PM

me too. Speaking of chicks that youd hit it with...whatever happened to that 'awesome mopar gal'?

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Iceman on September 19, 2005, 03:28:50 PM
Quote from: Charger Aficionado on September 19, 2005, 03:24:17 PM

me too. Speaking of chicks that youd hit it with...whatever happened to that 'awesome mopar gal'?

She was a "Gold Digger".

Ponch ®

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on September 19, 2005, 03:29:55 PM

She was a "Gold Digger".

they all are man.... >:(

i dont mean to pry but...details?