News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger events and meets listing

Started by FastbackJon, July 21, 2005, 02:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

I'm starting a new events section for the '66/'67 registry.

Feel free to email me your '66/'67 Charger events, or regular General Charger events around the US and Canada no matter how big or small they are.

I haven't got it linked to the top header yet, but here is the initial look of it.

http://66-67charger.com/registry/events/
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

ITSA426

We are holding our 4th Annual Charger Picnic, Sunday July 31 from noon to 4 PM at Weaver Lake Community Park in Maple Grove, MN.  Haven't seen any other place to put this info so if it's in the wrong spot sorry.

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV