News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some pics from a Chrysler show today

Started by Spike, April 29, 2007, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

strange 70

Hemi RR

Spike

56 Truck

50's Chrysler

Spike

70 in need of help

Vert Daytona

miller

the purple daytona was the same one that i saw at the woodward dream cruise, nice someone finaly got a picture of it!

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

hemi-hampton

Hmmm, Didn't see my car pictured there :scratchchin: That Green 70 R/T left on trailer a no sale. Originally a F4 Light green metallic car minus motor & trans & 1/4's were total rusted bondo'd garbage. Price was $6,800. LEON.

Spike

A couple more just for Leon  :icon_smile_big:

hemi-hampton

Oh, So you did get a Pic of mine. ;) Thanks, Leon.

TUFCAT

Cool - - my 1967 Coronet is pictured next to the Charger in the first picture  :icon_smile_wink:  Leon, I picked up one of your cards, and talked to you last year about repainting my car (has original paint), and you're still my #1 guy when the time comes.

hemi-hampton

TUFCAT, Yeah, I remember the car. Nice Car. Let me know when the time comes. LEON.

hemihead

Odd looking Air Cleaner on that Dart LOL   :icon_smile_big:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Blakcharger440

I have never seen so many 70 Charger RT's and one show!  :o And that green Dart is just badazz.

Charger_Fan

Nice pics, looks like it was a nice day for a car show too! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)