News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The first two new Challengers... PICS!!!

Started by xs29j8Bullitt, April 28, 2007, 08:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: cheap on April 29, 2007, 09:34:32 PM
:icon_smile_big: Well i am glad to see some kind of movement on them.. With all of the rumors floating around about possibly canceling the lineup because of the sale of DC,,,maybe we will see them soon.....

I'm told Fall '08 - the goal being to have the Chellenger on the dealers lots before the Camaro.

Shakey

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on April 29, 2007, 09:48:46 AM
  A few interesting things in the background too...

XS

What do you see in the background that is interesting?

Brock Samson

:scope:   :scratchchin:  yup, the pics are back for me.. actually it's the foreground,..
just a employee I.D. and lunch inculding picture I.D. clearly marked "Steve V...."

Duh..  :-\

41husk

Great pics, I hope Steve Don't lose his job for sharing :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

I wonder if it's too late in the game to order one with mini-tubs? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

FastbackJon

Cool shots, though I'm dissapointed it isn't a hardtop.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

plum500

Looking at that trunk (the way the opening is cut) and what seem to be some line changes around the backend -- I wonder if (well, expect) it is going to have that "every other car out there" rear design.

Just by the bulk that appears to be underneath, I'd be very surprised to see something that resembles that upward and trim back end of the concept. I expect something more fat and droopy ala the '06 Charger sedan with its tail lights and all.

Look at the way it's cut....

http://www.chryslerweblog.com/images/uploads/dg2006charger1326547.jpg

Looking at the shot with the hood on -- looks like they really might have aborted that front end.... maybe not... - that would be disappointing too...

(don't get me wrong, I still think it's awesome, just hope they keep it as close to the concept as possible)

BigBlackDodge

70charger_boy