News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

6T9 Chris' car on yet another T shirt.

Started by BrianShaughnessy, April 29, 2007, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

Spied at Etown swap...  they were out of XL's.   So I got this... which is fine cause there's more material to use for a polishing cloth later on  :icon_smile_big:

www.weidmann-trading.com  was selling them. 

Later on I saw another booth was selling them also but I didn't get their name / card.   They might have had an XL for me but I didn't ask. 

Loyal 70 fans might be interested in this: http://weidmann-trading.com/dodge-1970-charger-t-shirt-p-422.html 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

mikepmcs

Awesome, nice score Brian.

Chris, do you get any royalties from stuff like this???

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yeah Brian, I got that one at Carlisle!   It was discussed in this thread.... Brock was so amazed ;)
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,27861.0.html
Funny also is the fact that they stick an "officially licenced" Dodge tag on the shirts as well....  ::)

I actually emailed the prez of JohnyRockStar.com (who had their logo in the shirt) and asked where they got their artwork from :scratchchin:
The pic they used is the first pic on my website.   Obviously they changed just enough about the car.

Chris G & I saw the 70 shirt & frowned upon the weird use of the DODGE letters on the hood ala Challenger style...

Another funny thing....today I was leafing through a Deals on Wheels paper and found this ad.....apparently my car is now for sale in Indiana....even has a tiny for sale sign in the window  ::)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BrianShaughnessy

Sorry I didn't read all of that previous thread Chris  :icon_smile_blackeye:     I'll try to be on top of things when the lunch boxes and breakfast cereal comes out  :icon_smile_big:

I didn't buy the 70 shirt either  :ahum:   I don't know what they were thinking.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

Chris, if you had been getting royalties on all these t-shirts, calendars, lunch boxes, etc., you could have probably given me enough cash to finish my restoration by now. :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on April 29, 2007, 05:51:57 PM
I'll try to be on top of things when the lunch boxes and breakfast cereal comes out :icon_smile_big:

:haha:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T