News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

a creek early one morning
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

73chgrSE

This was in Nags Head N.C. last week after a storm.

73chgrSE

1 more

SeattleCharger

oooo, I like that one    (cool pics everyone, thanks for sharing  :icon_smile_wink:)

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

tan top

Quote from: The70RT on October 24, 2009, 06:33:54 PM
A lake in NM I was at the first of the year.

good pictures  :coolgleamA: 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: gers1968rt on October 26, 2009, 04:07:31 PM
Here's a pic I took yesterday along the niagara river, from below the Brock Tower on the canadian side overlooking Lewiston, NY, and Niagara-on-the-Lake, On.
Looks familiar. ;)

I was out and about in the New Yorker yesterday - took the day off - didn't get a lot of good chances for pictures though.

Got this one out in Jordan station. The view in the mirror is kind of interesting...

73chgrSE

2 more.

PocketThunder

I have this.  My new garage all finished just in time for winter.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

time to get out the rake paul .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemidog

Quote from: moparstuart on October 30, 2009, 11:50:25 AM
you really took the fun out of that picture for paul!  :rofl:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Hemidog on October 30, 2009, 12:28:28 PM

oh no, my spouse does all the raking..   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 30, 2009, 01:34:26 PM

You got her trained right! :yesnod:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 30, 2009, 01:34:26 PM

she is going to have to rake the roof too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

in the spirit...

mikepmcs

happy november 1st
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

...screwin around yesterday.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dart3404

dart3404

One of my praying mantis. It's called a boxer.

mikepmcs

That's awesome Jen. It looks like he's waving to you.
What do you use for a macro....specs, brand if you don't mind.  I bought a super cheapo just to mess around and well you know what they say.  I can't get one decent pic.  I photographed a wasp for over almost 2 hours the other day. Deleted every picture. :lol:

dart3404

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 01, 2009, 11:38:35 AM
That's awesome Jen. It looks like he's waving to you.
What do you use for a macro....specs, brand if you don't mind.  I bought a super cheapo just to mess around and well you know what they say.  I can't get one decent pic.  I photographed a wasp for over almost 2 hours the other day. Deleted every picture. :lol:

lol. That picture was taken with my Canon powershot S3 IS With a Raynox DCR-250 Super Macro/Close-Up lens. On a tripod, With the bug in a light box. It's a learning curve for sure. I'll take about 800 pictures and only be able to use about 10. I'm using a Canon Rebel xti now. I just got the 100mm macro f 2.8 for it and have yet to try it out. Maybe today. What are you using?

mikepmcs

Quote from: dart3404 on November 01, 2009, 12:02:51 PM

just got the 100mm macro f 2.8 for it and have yet to try it out. Maybe today. What are you using?

I got junk apparently  :smilielol: :lol:

I have a nikon d80 with no name macro opticon, rubikon, trashicon, igotconned, whatever.... :lol: and I don't even know the specs, semi fisheye/macro la la la.  don't have the lingus to get the real lens.  I'm also wanting to upgrade to a nikon d3x eventually. Using this d80 to learn the ropes, then i'll probably sell my 67 coronet to get the rest of the equipment I want. I want that epson 4880 printer too.  :icon_smile_big:

dart3404

The d80 is a nice camera. You would have been better off getting the close up lens set. CLASSIC High Definition +1 +2 +4 +10 Closeup Macro Filter Set. You can get them for short cash (amazon). I have some and they are not to bad. I had one of the wide angle macros like you and they are crap. Good for wide angle but the macro part is a joke.
My lens was a early birthday/Christmas presant.
Funny, I was going to look at epson printers today. I think that one is out of my price range.  :rotz:

mikepmcs

Quote from: dart3404 on November 01, 2009, 01:44:43 PM
The d80 is a nice camera. You would have been better off getting the close up lens set. CLASSIC High Definition +1 +2 +4 +10 Closeup Macro Filter Set. You can get them for short cash (amazon). I have some and they are not to bad. I had one of the wide angle macros like you and they are crap. Good for wide angle but the macro part is a joke.
My lens was a early birthday/Christmas presant.
Funny, I was going to look at epson printers today. I think that one is out of my price range.  :rotz:

Check this one out. I rec'd it to a friend of mine and she loves it.  Good reviews as well. Available at Best Buy off the shelf.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=63084664&infoType=Ratings

dart3404

Thanks for the link. Looks like a nice printer at a good price for an all in one.