News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

oops,..
i don't follow directions none to good,.. my bad,..
   besides it's only a back window..  :pity:

ck1

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on May 03, 2007, 10:51:06 PM
That's definitely a big kitty!

Here's Walter "The Gravy-butt" tonight. He likes dog food. ;D
It's been raining here & he's been diggin' through the mud for bugs, that's grass leaves stuck to his beak.

there was another duck in that pond that had some weird strips and marking on his head with a Mohawk on the back of his head I miss because he was s to fast for me to take pictures.........been watching this pond because it has a beaver that has been eluding me...................kind of like the girls have been :rotz:
CJK

Brock Samson

ck1

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 03, 2007, 11:09:46 PM
"alluding"?..  :shruggy:
I can't spell............alooding, krap :icon_smile_dissapprove:

P.S. I spell so krapy spell check can't figure out what i'm trying to spell :icon_smile_big:
CJK

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: well there's eluding and there's also evading if that's what yur alluding too..

ck1

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 03, 2007, 11:16:35 PM
:scratchchin: well there's eluding and there's also evading if that's what yur alluding too..

eluding sounds right thanks brock ::)
CJK

Wheels of Terror

A moth in Maryland, from my honeymoon in Nassau. My husband Stephen in Cococay.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

ck1

OK, get ready, this is not a new recipe, but I have been told I have perfected it, you can use any red meat.  Person I learn it from used duck, and I think elk works the best, but I'm out of elk :'(.  Stay tuned for step by step pictures :stirthepot:
CJK

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: ck1 on May 04, 2007, 11:44:07 AM
OK, get ready, this is not a new recipe, but I have been told I have perfected it, you can use any red meat.  Person I learn it from used duck, and I think elk works the best, but I'm out of elk :'(.  Stay tuned for step by step pictures :stirthepot:

Deer should be admired from a far. Not on a plate. It's a shame to kill a beautiful being.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

ck1

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 04, 2007, 12:02:50 PM

Deer should be admired from a far. Not on a plate. It's a shame to kill a beautiful being.
LOL hey u, wonder were you went.............I admire them from a far too :icon_smile_cool:
CJK

RT DAVE

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 04, 2007, 12:02:50 PM

Where I come from, it's either shoot 'em with a gun or risk hitting them with your car and killing both you and the deer. 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

ck1

OK if meat is frozen, let it thaw out a little but not all the way, deer is very tender," tell you cook it wrong", and is easier to cut partly frozen.  Cut it about 2 to 3 inch lengths about a 1/4 to 1/2  inch thick off of  a steak cut.  get a large bowl to put your meat to soak in a apple cider, not juices, "CIDER"......... I like to use a part sparkling Cran-Apple cider but to keep the cost down you can use just plain cider, make sure meat is totally submerged in cider cover and put in frig for about 8 hours..............."BAM" :D

P.S.  Apple Cider sweetins the meat and hides the gamey taste if you don't like that gamey taste wild meat has a tendicy to have and if you want to feed it to unsuspecting people who refuse to not eat deer and you want to disguise it :D but thats mean and I would never do that :nono:
CJK

MichaelRW

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 03, 2007, 03:31:54 PM
Quote from: 69Coronet on May 03, 2007, 02:34:10 PM
My Brothers Dog

That dog looks ...........................Happy  :yesnod:

That dog looks.............possessed.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

MichaelRW

Quote from: Shakey on May 02, 2007, 08:10:41 PM
Quote from: MichaelRW on May 02, 2007, 03:48:52 PM
And a side trip to Todos Santos, Mexico. Supposedly the inspiration for the Eagles song Hotel California with the Tequila Sunrise across the street. I suspect it may be the other way around.

I thought it was The Beverly Hills Hotel, it's on the album cover.   :shruggy:

I wondered that myself and that is why I said that I suspect the song may have inspired the hotel.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

TruckDriver

My cats
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: don't we have a "Pet Thread"?..  :-\

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 04, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
:scratchchin: don't we have a "Pet Thread"?..  :-\

Yes, i'm suprised you didnt link to it Linkmaster  :notworthy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Here is a picture of my two favorite guys..

Our son Nicholas and Whitey.. (the other Whitey, not to be confused with hemi68chargers Whitey)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlackDodge

Rust and decay in the hometown :-\

BBD

ck1

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 04, 2007, 09:20:36 PM

BBD
luv pictures of old stuff :yesnod:
CJK

ck1

Quote from: ck1 on May 04, 2007, 03:47:14 PM
OK if meat is frozen, let it thaw out a little but not all the way, deer is very tender," tell you cook it wrong", and is easier to cut partly frozen.  Cut it about 2 to 3 inch lengths about a 1/4 to 1/2  inch thick off of  a steak cut.  get a large bowl to put your meat to soak in a apple cider, not juices, "CIDER"......... I like to use a part sparkling Cran-Apple cider but to keep the cost down you can use just plain cider, make sure meat is totally submerged in cider cover and put in frig for about 8 hours..............."BAM" :D

P.S.  Apple Cider sweetins the meat and hides the gamey taste if you don't like that gamey taste wild meat has a tendicy to have and if you want to feed it to unsuspecting people who refuse to not eat deer and you want to disguise it :D but thats mean and I would never do that :nono:
OK, its been about 9 hours.............drain cider from bowl throughly then add your favorite barbecue sauce or you can go spicy "BAM"  :D......"WARNING" you will see later on when other ingredient's are added what I mean, and if you use liquid smoke like from picture just a few drop!  barbecue sauce first then other ingredient's or the potent stuff my stick to one peace of meat and you don't want that or you will get a suprise while eating it! place in frig for 8 hours.  cider will protect it from tasting like all BQ sauce so don't worry about  marinating it to long, I have had it set in brine for two days and still fine...........
CJK

Brock Samson

]

ck1

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 05, 2007, 01:19:33 AM
]
you posted that picture already?
CJK

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  :nana:

ck1

never get tired of lawn Daisy's.........got any with the purplish pink around the edges?................must be the homo in me ...................joking............they just remind me of my grandmother, because they grew around her trailer allot.............her name was Daisy too :'(
CJK