News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Oh my God! I see it. I just had another look and it has a head.
What looked to me like a seperate head and a seperate body has suddenly come together and I see the whole thing.
Don't laugh.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Musicman

Image quality makes it harder to see...

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

TruckDriver

Not to often you get to work on a nudist camp  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Devils food cake, with Reeces peanut butter chips, and dark chocolate frosting, yes I made it
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

skip68

OMG!    I could eat that all in 1 day.    :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

What's that bit of blue splooge on the right?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Musicman

TruckDriver

Quote from: twodko on April 27, 2012, 08:10:06 PM
What's that bit of blue splooge on the right?

Just the lighting.
PETE

nvrbdn

oh yum.......... im getting hungry. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BigBlackDodge

I don't see a deer either.........................but I found FOUR cats in there!!!!! :smilielol:

BBD

Fred

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on April 30, 2012, 01:02:28 PM
I don't see a deer either.........................but I found FOUR cats in there!!!!! :smilielol:

BBD

:rofl: :rofl:

twodko

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on April 30, 2012, 01:02:28 PM

BBD

Now that's funny right there uh huh!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

1970Moparmann

Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1BAD68

Some recent visitors to my feeder...

3 Baltimore Orioles and a Rose breasted Grossbeak

A really ugly turkey

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: TruckDriver on April 27, 2012, 04:46:52 PM
Devils food cake, with Reeces peanut butter chips, and dark chocolate frosting, yes I made it

TruckDriver that looks good!!!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Musicman

My little helper...

nvrbdn

man, you have him trained on a torque wrench. thats great. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

That's really cool. I like squirls. I remember when I was younger, living at home yet, we had one that was super friendly like that, and came into our house once when we were bring in stuff from shopping.
PETE

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Musicman on May 03, 2012, 12:19:56 PM
My little helper...

AWWW!! that is awesome. I had two flying squirrels for pets and they were so funny and entertaining. great pets!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

68neverlate

Quote from: Musicman on May 03, 2012, 12:19:56 PM
My little helper...

Those look exactly like the ones we have around our place... grey squirrels I think they are.    :scratchchin:     Was he friendly? 

The ones around our place have all had Rambo survival training... they're fierce little buggers!   :o    Our cat takes the scenic route when there's one out in the back yard... she doesn't want any part of that!       

Musicman

He's friendly enough to me... and anyone else that he has grown accustom too. Other than that, he's just as skittish as the next. He comes around looking for handouts whenever I’m out there working in the garage or the back yard. He can be a pain in the butt at times. Like I was telling the boys over on the 66-67site, I was trying to set the float bowl levels on my six pack last weekend, and he kept climbing around on top of the carburetors, poking at my hands, looking for a peanut. Most of the time he’s just hanging around at your feet however, or sitting somewhere nearby.

Wheels of Terror

You've got yourself a great buddy! A gearhead squirrel trying to help you adjust the floats.  :lol: Cool.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Fred

Just love the birds 1BAD68 including the turkey.

Love the squirrel Musicman.

It's amazing how quickly wild life catches on as to where food can be had. Feed them once and they never forget that food source. We have a vixen that keeps coming back (mostly after a litter) year after year looking for brisket bones that as a rule belong to the dogs. But when times a tough, she gets a feed too. Don't like to see anything go hungry.

oldcarnut

My lab was barking at the fence at 2am so I took a look and this was what was causing all the ruckus