News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: C_stripes on August 11, 2008, 07:19:32 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:16:48 PM
No one on the site likes Diturbed? :o
I have not heard a peep about the pic's I posted.

I have never heard of "diturbed" Is that a country band?   

What about Grenn Day? I think that it is that Grenn Day guy  playing the G-Tar foy yer' avatar? :icon_smile_tongue:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

C_stripes

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:40:13 PM

What about Grenn Day? I think that it is that Grenn Day guy  playing the G-Tar foy yer' avatar? :icon_smile_tongue:
it is Billie Joe from Green Day.  Best band ever. My first CD was dookie in '95
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Manfred318

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on August 11, 2008, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on August 11, 2008, 07:30:18 PM
this guy do.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
That is F-ing funny....you got me man....I needed a laugh..that really did it.  :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:iagree: :smilielol: :smilielol: I went to high school with a guy that looked like that. I dont mind Disturbed, but I have to be in the right mood to listen to them. I went to see them a few years back. They put on a pretty cool show.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

moparstuart

tipical walmart customer  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

I like Disturbed, well, cause I am :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bakerhillpins

1 big pile of dirt
1 bucket and spigot
3 kids
Asking dad if they can play in the mud while he is busy in the office - priceless.   :shruggy:  :2thumbs: :popcrn:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TK73

Iron Horse trail - Snoqualmie pass WA
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

same

TK73

Charger guy with a Ram in the mountains

TK73

Kiddo loves bikes too!!

ck1

Quote from: TK73 on August 14, 2008, 11:58:41 PM
same
TK73 next time you do that trail, go to the last trestle heading east bond before the tunnel and there is a trail just to the right side of the bridge as you cross it, there is a trail, don't head down the old rock steps but go straight through the brush and there is a hidden secret just a short distants away with one word you will find............tell me what it is and you will win a virtual beer!
CJK

TK73

I think the above pic was the first trestle we hit coming down from the tunnel goin west, same one??

We're headed back up there in a couple of weeks... this time though we're going up the mountain first, parking about 10 miles west of the tunnel, going to Hyak and back.

ck1

Quote from: TK73 on August 20, 2008, 10:18:47 AM
I think the above pic was the first trestle we hit coming down from the tunnel goin west, same one??

We're headed back up there in a couple of weeks... this time though we're going up the mountain first, parking about 10 miles west of the tunnel, going to Hyak and back.
No thats the second one, the first one would be less higher and more straighter, trail would be to the left before you cross the bridge headed west bound, with a dirt road underneath and a small creek to the the right looking up the valley, the garden slug crystal claim is just above that valley and to the left, they also cored out granite of that mountain near by, I know to much information, nice picture I took the same of the that bridge
CJK

Finn

No one on the site likes Disturbed? :o

I do :coolgleamA:
Used to blast that them on the way to airsoft matches. Good times.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

BigRed66

Quote from: C_stripes on August 11, 2008, 08:16:45 PM

Green Day? Best band EVER? C'mon, now.... :eyes:  I respectfully disagree and laugh at that comment, all at the same time... :haha:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

C_stripes

Quote from: BigRed66 on August 22, 2008, 05:49:13 PM

Green Day? Best band EVER? C'mon, now.... :eyes:  I respectfully disagree and laugh at that comment, all at the same time... :haha:

LOL.  Hey.  I love them. OK....

The70RT

Best band ever  :slap: I don't know any of their songs. It took me a while to realize why the kids at school where I work had a picture of a pile on there shirts. Are they even still a band or just a one dump wonder?  :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

Actually, Green Day has some great stuff out there and,IMHO,are definitely not a one hit wonder.

I bet you've heard some of their stuff.  Ever see the last episode of Seinfeld?  Then you've heard them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d_0llpmto0

They aren't my favorite band to say the least but they have some decent stuff to offer. :Twocents:

history here.           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Day

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

C_stripes

Quote from: The70RT on August 23, 2008, 11:29:34 AM

Best band ever  :slap: I don't know any of their songs. It took me a while to realize why the kids at school where I work had a picture of a pile on there shirts. Are they even still a band or just a one dump wonder?  :smilielol:

One dump wonder? wow.  Thats not very nice. I would say any band that has 10 full albums plus many side projects (the Network, The frustrater's, Foxboro Hot Tubs and others) would be anything but a one hit wonder. Their songs are in lots of movies. They are known to anyone that grew up in the mid 90's threw mid 2000's. Yes they are still a band. They are working on a new record right now. Out of all of there albums. There is only ONE that sucked (shenanigans). Their first two albums off of Lookout records (1039 smoothed out slappy hours, Kerplunk) were produced before they were even 20 years old. The drummer on their first album left the band and told them he didn't think that they were going anywhere. Big mistake on his part.  Ever since 1990 it has been the same three guys. Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool. plus they have had other people help them with some extra instruments. You should give them a listen before you start knocking them. As far as what I said. To me. They are the best band ever. To others though. They are nobody. but anyway you look at it. For a "punk" band to grow into as big as band as they have is very respectable. They played a concert with U2 in recent years. two of the biggest bands in the world.  I know there is a generation gap, otherwise I would say that everyone ere would have heard of them.   Are they the best band in the world? Probably not really. Have they had some Number ones? yes.
early 90's
Newer,

Chris G.

On the side of a van...

Chris G.

And...

BMOTOXSTAR

I did not think this would turn out, the spider looked cooler in real life..... :icon_smile_tongue:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Brock Samson

Yo' Big Doggie Yo...   :eek2:

LoneStar Mopar

I have to agree that the majority of people under 30 would have to rank Green Day as one of to top groups from this era (1990-present). Though they werent like the Beatles with 10,000 hits; they definately had many, many, successful songs. Listen to any modern rock station for a few hours and you will most likely hear more than one Green Day song.

SeattleCharger

I'm forty and I like them ok, remember them in the nineties, they have had many songs on the radio, problem was a few years ago it wasn't the 10,000 great songs that bothered me, was the fact that the radio station would play there one new song 10,000 times a day, after you hear it a couple hundred times a week it sort of ruins it,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.